{29} Mind Control

3rd Person POV

"C' mon, I have an idea." Silver Spider said with her mask back on and Ned ran into the building and headed to the library 

She opens the door using a Bobby pin and Ned grabs his laptop placing it on the desk, "You sure this is going to work?" 

"I sure hope so, Ned." Isabella said and sneaks into a room to change back into her dress and heels. 

She fixes her dress and walks to where Ned was by the computer area, "Hey, Ned, do you have another earpiece?" 

"Yeah, here you go." Ned hands one to her and she sits behind Ned and opens up the computer and starts trying getting into Stark Industries

"I'll get through Stark, Ned. Just try tracking Peter's phone." Isabella said to him 

With the flash drive that she got from Hill, it gave her easier access into the building and hacking into the mainframe. 

Peter dials Ned using Flash's phone, "Hey, hey, hey, can you hear me?! " 

"We both can hear you." Isabella said while she was typing 

Ned chuckled, "Go for Ned." Peter said to him, "Ned, I need you to track my phone for me." 

"Where is it?" Ned asked curiously and Peter replied casually, "Wingsuit guy's car.

Isabella laughed, "Genius move, Mr. Parker." 

"Okay, he just past a GameStop on Jameson Ave." Ned said to Peter 

Isabella mutters under her breath, "Where the hell is he going?" 

Peter told them, "Ned, where are the headlights on this thing?! I'm in Flash's car!

"You stole Flash's car! That's awesome." Ned smiled and started laughing 

"Yeah, it's awesome! It's awesome! Woah! Woah! Get out of the way! Move! Move!" Peter yelled out, swerving left and right holding tightly on the steering wheel 

"Peter, are you okay?" Isabella asked with concern 

Peter explained, "I've never really driven before. Only with May in parking lots. This is a huge step up. Woah!

"Hey, Bella, have you gone through to Happy yet?" Peter asked and Isabella responded, "Working on it, Peter. I'm just trying to get through their phone system." 

Ned twirled around in his chair and cheered, "The guy in the chair!" 

Isabella laughs and the screen appeared, "We're gonna leave in 9 minutes!" Happy called out, "Stella? Stella, what's wrong? And how did you get through the mainframe?

Isabella sighs with relief, "Happy! Hey, Happy, where's my dad? Something's going on and I have to tell him about it." 

She noticed the boxes on the plane and Happy asked, "What is it about, Star?

"Happy, I know it sounds stupid and you won't believe me. But you have to hear me out, okay?" Isabella said quickly, "It's about Peter-" 

"Ah, you gotta be shitting me." Happy groaned with annoyance and ends the call 

"Happy! Happy! Damn it." Isabella said with frustration 

"Bella, you okay?!" Peter asked and Isabella replied, "I'm fine, Parker, it's just-Happy hung up on me. He definitely doesn't like you." 

She continued, "I'll try calling my dad." 

"Ned, how are we going through the headlights?" Peter asked and Ned told him while reading the screen, "Round knob to the left of the steering wheel then turn clockwise." 

"Left? Okay." Peter said and followed the directions. The headlights turned on and Peter spoke, "Alright, perfect! Where's my phone now?

Isabella rolled her chair over to Ned and spoke, "He stopped at an old industrial building in Brooklyn, Peter." 

"What? That doesn't make any sense. I thought he said he was going out of town!" Peter acknowledged and Isabella nods her head in agreement, "Well, of course, he's lying! He's the bad guy!" 

Ned and Isabella shared a look then Isabella continued speaking in the earpiece, "Look, Peter, something's not right. Toomes must've had a plan. He was under Tony's watch of potential criminals and with these weapons, he's extremely dangerous." 

"Do you think he's out for your dad?" Ned asked, "Like for some kind of revenge?" 

Isabella shrugs then stated with a realization, "Back at Liz's house, Toomes had blueprints of the Avengers' Tower and stuff about my dad. And Happy was surrounded by a bunch of boxes when I called." 

"It's moving day! It's moving day, Bella!" Peter yelled and Isabella's eyes widen, "He's gonna rob that plane." 

"I gotta stop him!" Peter called out then Ned told him, looking at the screen, "Peter, you're close. You should slow down." 

"Turn right! Turn right!" Isabella and Ned called out. Spider-Man screamed while he webbed the pole and the car started turning then it flipped to its side. "Woah! Woah!

Once the car went back down, and they heard the crash through their earpiece. "Peter? Hey, please tell me you're okay." Isabella said with her features covered with distress 

"Yeah, I'm okay. Just keep getting through to Happy." Peter said to them

Isabella told him, "You better come back to me, Peter. Please..." 

"I'll be careful, Spence." Peter replies as he got out of the car, "Always." 

Ned spoke with praise, "It's been an honor, Spider-Man." 

A teacher turned on the lights and asked them, "What are you kids doing here? There's a dance." 

Ned closes his laptop then Ned awkwardly says, "Uh...I'm...looking at...porn." 

Isabella slowly stood up from her seat.  She glares at the teacher making eye contact, "You didn't see anything. No one was here in the library. You'll go back to the dance and know that nothing happened when you came up here. Understood?" 

The teacher's eyes glowed as she slowly nods her head. Turning around and heading back to the dance, Isabella looks at her reflection from the glass wall and her eyes widen watching her eyes glow to the color yellow. 

Isabella blinks away the color from her eyes and glances at Ned, "What did I just do?" 

"I don't know but it was really cool." Ned said with his jaw slightly dropping, "It's like you mind controlled her." 

"Mind control? That's insane. I seriously don't know how I just did that." Isabella said with pure confusion.

She looked at the reflection on the glass mirror, "What the hell is happening to me?"