{22} Silver Spider

3rd Person POV

Back at the building, Peter removes his mask sitting on the edge. He hears Iron Man and turns around, "Previously on Peter screws the Pooch, I told you to stay away from this, instead, you hack into a multi-million dollar suit so you could sneak around behind my back doing the one thing I told you not to do."

"Is everyone okay?" Peter asked and Iron Man replies, "No, thanks to you."

"No thanks to me?" Peter said getting off from the edge and onto the ground, "Those weapons were out there and I tried telling you about it but you didn't listen. None of this would've happened if you had just listened to me!"

He continued walking toward him, "If you cared, you'd actually be here."

The suit opens up Tony Stark in his suit and he steps out. Peter takes a couple of steps back. "I did listen, kid. Who do you think called the F.B.I., huh?"

"Tony!" Iron star called out on the air and flew by them and Tony turns her head, "Stay out of it, Star."

Iron Star looks at the kid in the Spider-Man suit and her eyes widen, "Peter?" She whispered.

"Star, go!" Tony orders and Iron Star flew away causing Peter to watch her fly away

"Iron Star?" Peter asked with his eyebrows rose

Tony said to him, "It's a long story for another time. Didn't you notice that I was the only one to believe in you? Everyone else said I was crazy to recruit a 14-year-old kid."

"I'm 15." Peter said and Tony remarks, "No, this is where you zip it! Alright, the adult is talking. What if somebody had died tonight? Different story, right? Because that's on you. And if you died...I feel like that's on me. I don't need that on my conscience."

"Yes, sir. I know. I'm sorry." Peter replies with pleading in his eyes

Tony responds, "Sorry doesn't cut it."

"I understand. I just wanted to be like you." Peter responded and looked at him

Tony then said, "And I wanted you to be better

Tony then said, "And I wanted you to be better. Okay, it's not working out, I'm gonna need the suit back."

"For how long?" Peter asked and Tony replied, "Forever."

"No, no, please. Please, you don't understand. This is all I have I'm nothing without the suit." Peter pleaded

Tony responded, rubbing his left wrist, "If you're nothing without the suit, you shouldn't have it. Okay? God, I sound like my dad."

He continued, "Oh, I know about Bella. You have to stay away from her to keep her safe. Got it? She almost died today. I think it's best if you guys stay away from each other."

"How do you know Bella, anyway?" Peter asked, "Why do you care about her so much?"

Tony said to her, "It's more than caring about her, Peter. I feel responsible for what happened before. I owe that to Bella. Just please leave her out of it."

Peter looks down with sad eyes, "I don't have any clothes."

"Well, we'll sort that out." Tony replied and Peter heavily sighed in reply

---

Going through the garbage, Peter puts on some clothes. Changing into the hello kitty pajamas and a large t-shirt, he sighs in disgust.

"Tough day?" Silver Spider asked standing on the balcony

She flips down and lands in her stance. Peter's eyebrows rose, "Woah. I didn't know secret superheroes stalk their citizens."

"More like looking out for you." She chuckles and asked, "You're the infamous Spider-Man?"

"The one and only." Peter gestured himself. "Who must you be?"

"Silver Spider, sweetheart. That's who I am when I'm not Iron Star." Silver Spider explains

She asked, "Who else knows about your secret identity?"

"My best friend." Peter nods his head and sighs, "And now you."

"Apparently." Silver Spider chuckled. "C'mon, Spider-Man, it's getting late."

Peter and Silver Spider walks side by side then stopped in front of the store with TVs, displaying on the screen where the news about the events that occurred at the ferry.

"You know, it would've not been your fault." Silver Spider spoke, "Things tend to happen unexpectedly."

"Yeah, I know." Peter sighs and continued, "I did all that I could."

"Stark is just feeling responsible for whatever's going on with you. He feels that putting a lot on your plate is causing you to slack off and cut ties with people in your normal life." Silver Spider explains

"How do you know, Mr. Stark?" Peter asked. "You guys seem close."

Silver Spider sighed, "He feels responsible about something in the past. It's complicated."

Peter and Silver Spider continues walking and he asked, "How come you get to know my identity but I don't know yours?"

"Because you took off your mask." Silver Spider counters, "You're a lot stronger than you think, Spider-Man. With or without the suit."

"You think so?" Peter wondered and she nods her head, "Yeah, I mean, from the looks of it, you could've done that whole thing when you turn into a whiny bitch and have a tantrum."

Peter laughs and Silver Spider told, "But you didn't. Yeah, Stark's an adult and he was practically giving you an order. You knew that deep down inside he was right about everything of you being responsible. That alone shows how strong you are."

"Thanks, Silver Spider." Peter sends a small smile, "It's nice talking to you."

"Likewise." She replies with a small chuckle

Peter points to the apartment building, "This is me."

"Must feel nice, you know? Having a home." Silver Spider comments

Peter glances at her and sends a small smile, "Do you want to come inside? You could sneak through the window that's what I usually do."

"No, it's okay, Spider-Man. Thanks for the offer but I got a long night ahead of me." She chuckled. "I'll see you around."

Peter gently grips her wrist before she left, "Where will I find you?"

"Whenever you need me." Silver Spider chuckled. "I know where to find you, Spider-Man."

He nods his head and lets go of her wrist. He watches her run away and shooting her webs as she swung the buildings.

Silver Spider----