{6} You Said It

3rd Person POV

Later on the same day, Isabella held onto her bag and gathered her things. Agent Hill knocked on her door.

"It's open!" Isabella called out and Agent Hill slowly opens the door

"Hey, Isabella." Agent Hill said and took a couple steps forward towards Isabella. "Going somewhere?"

"Uh, yeah. Peter's helping me out with something for my speech. I'm just gonna be over at his house. I'll be home before curfew if that's what you're worried about." Isabella glanced over at Agent Hill

"I'm not worried when you're with Peter. Besides if anything I'm worried that your dad will find out you're always with some boy next door." Agent Hill pointed out

"Well, it's none of his concern." Isabella told her.

Agent Hill sighed and said, "I'm just letting you know that I have some work to take care of, so you're on your own for dinner."

"What time will you be back then?" Isabella asked curiously

Agent Hill responded, "You'll be home before me. Be careful, alright? Keep me updated."

"Yeah of course." Isabella said as she gave Agent Hill a hug. "I'll see you later."

Agent Hill hugs back then lets go of Isabella as she said, "Bye, Isabella! Have fun!". Isabella continued walking away out of their apartment and headed towards the Parker's.

Isabella wraps her bag around her shoulder and knocks on their door. Aunt May opened the door and smiled, "Isabella, hi, it's lovely to see you."

"How's it going, May?" Isabella said as Aunt May opened the door wider

"I'm good. I was just gonna start on this new recipe." Aunt May replied as she closed the door after Isabella walked inside

She looked around and asked, "Is Peter around? He's helping me with my speech."

"Um, no he's not home yet. Ned's waiting for him in his room. He mentioned something about a Death Star." Aunt May said to her

Isabella slowly nods her head and muttered, "Boys."

"Umm, well, since I'm gonna be waiting for Peter anyways. Do you need some help?" Isabella asked and Aunt May smiled, "Sure, why not?"

Isabella puts down her bag by the table and walked into the kitchen, helping Aunt May with the Turkey Meatloaf recipe.

"So, Isabella, how's your campaign going?" Aunt May asked and Isabella replied, "Uh, it's good right now. I mean, I'm sure as hell know that I'm going to win since there's no one competing against me."

Aunt May laughed and replied, "I guess you're a threat so the kids at your school wouldn't want to go up against you, huh?"

"Yeah, if you look at it that way." Isabella chuckled. "And Liz, she's a senior, she's helping me out organize everything."

"That's nice, Isabella. Have you decided who your running mate should be?" Aunt May asked

Isabella shrugged, "I mean, of course, I thought about it. But, I still don't know if my running mate would wanna do it."

"Who were you going to ask?" Aunt May questioned and Isabella asked back, "Who do you think?"

"Isabella, as much as I love you, I can't be your running mate. I'm not in high school anymore." Aunt May commented making them both laugh

"Haha very funny, May. Of course, you were my first choice." Isabella laughed

Aunt May asked her, "You were gonna ask Peter?"