{14} It's Our Legacy

3rd Person POV

Once they got to the hotel and out of the bus, the team walked inside the hotel and glanced around the area.

"Everyone, let's stick together!" Liz called out and Mr. Harrington agreed, "Yeah."

Charles pointed out, "Are you kidding me? This place is huge."

"I've seen bigger." Flash said back

Abraham pointed at the ceiling, "There's a bird in here."

Michelle and Isabella were talking as Peter glanced over at Isabella holding onto his backpack. He looked over at Ned and asked, "You brought your laptop, right?"

"Yeah, why?" Ned asked then Peter replied, "I need your help with something."

Liz called out holding out hotel keys, "So, who's in what room?"

"I'm gonna share a room with Michelle!" Isabella raised her hand and got a hotel key

Michelle asked, "Aren't you and Liz gonna share a room?"

"I gotta talk to you. Just the two of us." Isabella said to Michelle and she nodded in reply

Once they got in their hotel rooms, Isabella placed her stuff by the tv and placed her backpack on the bed. Isabella laid on the bed then she said, "Michelle, can I ask you something?"

Michelle hummed in response, still reading her book with her back on the headboard, with her legs in front of her.

Isabella questioned, "Am I a good liar?"

"No one is a good liar." Michelle commented

Isabella said to her, "Well you know what I mean."

Michelle said to her, "You're a good liar sometimes. But I could still tell when you're lying."

"How do you know when I'm lying?" Isabella asked looking over at Michelle

Michelle thought about it then glanced over at Isabella, "The only time I've seen you lie is when you talk about Peter and your family."

"So I'm not a good liar?" Isabella questioned

Michelle answered, "We only lie about the truth."

"What if the truth changes everything?" Isabella asked her, staring at the ceiling

Michelle responded, "Well, it depends on the truth, I guess."

"Is there something you wanna tell me?" Michelle asked curiously

"I don't know how to tell you the truth, Michelle." Isabella told her

Michelle swung her legs over the bed and placed her book next to her, "Bella, just tell me what's going on."

Isabella glanced over at Michelle as she sat up, across from her and said, "I...I think I love him. I'm in love with Peter Parker."

"You do?" Michelle asked curiously and Isabella nodded her head, "Deeply in love. For like a while now."

Michelle pointed out, "Obviously! It's about time you admitted it."

"Michelle!" Isabella laughed and threw her pillow at her

Michelle laughed now holding onto the pillow, she asked, "There's more into this problem, huh?"

Isabella slowly nodded her head, "There's so much that I didn't tell him about me yet. I...I can't lose Peter, Michelle. And all because of this one big secret. I don't know what I'll do without him."