{21} Ferry Incident

3rd Person POV

"Peter!" Ned called out, "Peter!"

He got out of school and went up to Peter. Peter turns around and dug his hands into his pockets, "What's up?"

"Where are you going?" Ned asked with his eyebrows furrowed, "Did something happen?"

Peter shakes his head and replied, "I'm going after him before he does something."

"The wingsuit guy? Dude, he sounds pretty dangerous. He almost tried to kill you last time." Ned explains

Peter responded as he continued walking with Ned following, "Yeah, yeah, I know. I'm fine. I know what I'm walking into and I've been practicing with the suit, so I'm good."

"Are you sure you don't want my help?" Ned asked and suggested, "I could be your lookout. Your guy in a chair."

Peter turns his head, "That's not a real thing. I gotta do this by myself."

He stops walking and faced Ned, "I'm doing this to protect you, Ned. Please understand, okay?"

"Okay, man. Look, good luck. And if you need anything, just call me." Ned said and Peter nods his head, "Thanks."

They performed their handshake and Peter pointed out, "Now, go back to school, and do me a favor, and ace that Spanish quiz."

"I'll see you around." Ned nods his head then Peter walks away heading towards his apartment building.

----

Isabella's Outfit:

Currently, in her apartment, Isabella took a fresh shower and changed into new clothes

Currently, in her apartment, Isabella took a fresh shower and changed into new clothes. She started going through the files that she got from Stark Industries, trying to piece it all together.

Laying it out on her desk, she laid on her stomach onto her bed opening up her journal. Writing down the events that occurred today along with other notes, something clicked onto her mind.

Isabella thought about Liz's father and something about a meeting that might take place

Isabella thought about Liz's father and something about a meeting that might take place. Getting up from her bed, she went over to her laptop and opened it up.