{25} Family

3rd Person POV

Once Isabella was done hanging up the flyers, she heads back towards her locker and noticed Liz leaning on the locker.

"Hey, Liz, what's up?" Isabella greets

Liz sends a small smile, "Izzy, my date...he literally just bailed on me."

"Oh My God, seriously? What a jerk!" Isabella gasps

Liz shrugs and fixes the bag on her shoulder, "I guess guys are just jerks."

"Technically, not all of them." Isabella comments, "You could go with Peter and me if you want."

"Peter Parker asked you to be his date?!" Liz's eyes widen and pat Isabella's shoulder, "Look at you!"

Isabella shushes her and dials the combination on her locker, "Why not tell the whole world, right?"

"C'mon, this is the most amazing news I've heard all day. Let me be happy for you, Izzy." Liz smiles

"Honestly, I don't think Peter would mind being your escort. As long as I'm his date." Isabella comments and wiggles her eyebrows

Liz laughs, "Honey, that boy is loyal. He practically has puppy eyes every time he's around you."

She gets out her backpack and makes sure all of her stuff is inside, "Either way, Liz, I'm pretty sure Peter wouldn't mind. I'll call him later to clarify."

She swings her backpack around her shoulders and closes her locker, "Don't worry, Peter Parker will be our handsome arm candy."

Liz laughs, "It's kind of weird to see him in a suit."

"I've seen him in a suit before and boy, he looks like an adorable James Bond ." Isabella comments and Liz playfully rolls her eyes, "I can't believe you two already."

Interlocking their arms, Liz asks, "Wanna skip 8th right now? We could go over to my house and start getting ready."

"Yes, please. I don't know what to do with my hair yet." Isabella replies and Liz adds, "Good because I have this amazing idea."

Isabella questions as they were walking to the main doors, "Can you drop me off to my apartment first? I need to get something. I'll be quick."

"Yeah, sure thing." Liz replies and they were outside. Liz removes her arm and gets out her keys to open her car.

"I still can't believe you can drive." Isabella comments and Liz responds with a courtesy, "Perks of being a senior."

Isabella gets into the passenger's seat and placed her bag in the back row. They both buckle up their seatbelts and started heading over to Isabella's apartment.

Isabella tells Liz the direction and they both jammed out to the music playing on the radio. Singing along, they kept on laughing, if one goes off key or starts dancing randomly.

They've arrived at Isabella's apartment and Liz parks her car, "Are you sure you don't want me to go down with you?"

"It's fine, Liz. My aunt is probably home and she gets tense about friends coming over." Isabella explains and Liz nods her head in understanding

Isabella opened the door and holding onto the strap of her backpack. She quickly heads over the apartment building and onto the elevator going up to her floor.

In the elevator, she started pacing back and forth in a nervous act. "I can't believe I'm going to Homecoming with Peter Parker."

It reaches her floor and Isabella walks out, getting her keys out of her pocket. She opens up her front door and closes it behind her.