{13} Only Time Will Tell

3rd Person POV

The Next Morning:

From the sound of her alarm clock, Isabella groaned opening her eyes and stretching out her arms. She ran her fingers through her hair then on her face.

A knock was heard on the door and Isabella yawned and called out, "Come in!"

Agent Hill opened the door and glanced at Isabella who just sat up, "Hey, Hill."

"Hey, Belle." Agent Hill said and sat down at the edge of her bed, "Look, I wanted to talk to you about your father."

"Well, I wanna say something first." Isabella said and continued, "I'm sorry about yelling at you. I didn't mean to put all of my anger towards you. You don't deserve that."

"I'm sorry too. I know it's been rough about learning about your father and the case with your mom. I didn't want you to hear it from me. It should've been Tony." Agent Hill said to her

Isabella asked her, "So, what is it about Tony, that you wanted to talk about?"

"Well, since you wanted to learn about your father more and what I've been doing lately." Agent Hill said and handed her a flash drive.

Isabella held onto the flash drive and asked, "A flash drive?"

"Yeah, it's everything about your father and about Stark Industries." Agent Hill told her

Isabella asked her, looking at her, "Are you seriously giving me permission to hack into this company to learn about my father?"

"You're the best hacker I know. Probably even better than your father." Agent Hill told her. "You wanted to know the truth, right? Now, here's your chance."

Isabella looked at the flash drive then back at Agent Hill, "Thanks, Hill."

"This is my way of helping you out. I wanna make sure you know the full truth about everything that's going on." Agent Hill pointed out

"Does Anthony know you gave this to me?" Isabella asked and Agent Hill responded, "It was his idea. For you to get to know him."

Agent Hill then said, "Well, I'm gonna make breakfast, you don't wanna be late for your bus, right?"

"Yeah, I'm just gonna take a shower and get ready." Isabella told her. "And I already packed everything."

"Alright, good, well I'm gonna make breakfast and your favorite smoothie." Agent Hill said making Isabella smile at her

After Isabella got up to take a shower, she puts on her outfit and did her usual makeup routine.

Isabella's Outfit: