{35} Big News

3rd Person POV

Isabella walks outside and smiled over at Pepper, "You know, I've never seen my dad like that before." 

"You'd be surprised." Pepper and Isabella started walking to the dressing room, "Stella, I never got to ask you how you feel about your dad and me." 

"There's nothing to talk about." Isabella points out, "I mean, you guys have been together for a while now. You make my dad happy. Overall, I really genuinely like you." 

"Really?" Pepper asked, "You're not just saying that for my satisfaction?" 

Isabella laughs, "Pepper, for a while now, I liked you for my dad. So, I wouldn't mind if you became my stepmom. Besides, you act like my mom already." 

Pepper laughs and they both enter another room and Pepper looks through the closet, dress after dress. "I hope I'm not intruding." 

"Nonsense, Stella. You've been a part of our lives since the beginning." Pepper says and continued, "I helped your dad pick out ties. Now, I'm helping you out picking out a dress, that's even more fun." 

Isabella laughs and Pepper hands her a dress and a cardigan, "Here, try this one. And I'll get you a pair of shoes." 

Isabella holds onto the dress and goes into the attached bathroom and starts changing. "Stella, I found the shoes. You doing alright in there?" 

"Yeah, I'm fine." Isabella calls out and fixes her dress. Putting on her cardigan, she looks at herself in the mirror and smiles to herself, "Okay...here goes nothing." 

Isabella opened the door holding onto her clothes and said, "Hey, Pep...what you'd think?" 

Isabella's Outfit: 

"You look so gorgeous, sweetie

"You look so gorgeous, sweetie. " Pepper folds Isabella's clothes and laid them on the table, along placing her shoes next to it. 

"How's my outfit?" Isabella turns and tightens her ponytail. Pepper sends a thumbs up, "Perfect." 

Pepper and Isabella walk out the door and Tony smiled at them, "My two favorite girls. You look so cute, kid." 

"Thanks, Dad." Isabella playfully rolls her eyes 

Tony nods his head, "Come with me for a second. Pep, we'll be quick. I just got to show her something before I forget." 

Pepper nods her head and walks away from the two. Heading over to where Tony showed Peter, his new suit, Tony spoke, "Remember the time you snuck into my basement at the Malibu house and we started making suits together." 

Isabella laughs, "Good times. And that's where I made Iron Star...And made my own creation Silver Spider." 

"Shooting metal webs and other innovative things that your brain creates." Tony told her, "Anyways, I was thinking about combining the two. Since we're all about the two worlds colliding, right? Why not making a suit that has that?"