{15} Top-Secret

3rd Person POV

Now at the pool, the team were swimming around. Isabella sat on the ledge facing the team as they were talking about the Academic Decathlon.

Peter was on the roof, now wearing his Spider-Man suit, glancing down at the window, staring at Isabella.

Isabella laughed as Liz was splashing her with water. Isabella smiled then she slowly looked up at the ceiling with a strong feeling.

Peter moved away from the ceiling and Isabella looked up with her eyebrows furrowed. Shaking her head, she looked back at Liz and had their usual small talk

Peter glanced back at Isabella and sent her a small smile.

Isabella kept on looking around, wondering when Peter will be coming to the pool.

"Don't worry about Peter, Izzy. I'm sure he's fine." Liz said to her

Isabella sighed, "Yeah, I hope so."

---

Isabella's Outfit:

After they went swimming, they all went back into their hotel rooms

After they went swimming, they all went back into their hotel rooms. Isabella finished taking a shower and wrapped the towel around her head with her hair up.

She brought her laptop over her desk table in their hotel room and sat on the chair. She opened up her laptop and started typing on the keyboard.

Isabella continued on finding some more information on her father and what he's been up to.

Michelle entered the room after she knocked and got her some food and drinks from the vending machine, "Hey, Bella, I got what you needed."

"Oh, thanks, Michelle." Isabella turned around when she caught the water bottle and the bag of chips along with her favorite candy bar

"Yeah, no problem." Michelle said then sat back down on her bed, eating her candy

Michelle asked her, "Are you still trying to figure out something? Aren't you tired?"

"Yeah, but there's something missing. Like a missing piece to the puzzle." Isabella told her. "I can't sleep unless I find out what's really going on."

Michelle said bringing her stuff over to where Isabella was, "Maybe you just need another pair of eyes."

"Yeah, I definitely need that. Ugh, there's so much I have to go through to figure this out." Isabella told her

"See those files? Those files connect to the current mission however it's top secret for some reason. Like only a few people know." Isabella continued

Michelle questioned as she was eating her chips, "What if it's about you?"

"I doubt it. He wouldn't have files on me in his company's database." Isabella replied with her scrolling through the files