Sneak Peak to Sequel: Promise Me

Avengers: Infinity War 

3rd Person POV

On the bus heading to MOMA, Isabella leans her head on Peter's shoulder and closes her eyes. 

Peter chuckles and kisses the top of her head, "You okay, baby?" 

"I'm just tired." Isabella says quietly 

He interlocks their fingers and asked, "Nightmare?" 

"Yeah, the same one." Isabella admits and flutters her eyes open 

Looking up at him, she says, "Hey, I'm okay, Peter." 

"You haven't told your dad, huh?" Peter questions and adds, "Bella?" 

"Of course I haven't." Isabella replies, "I know I should but with everything happening. His engagement with Pepper, the wedding planning..." 

"They're so happy right now." Isabella replies, playing with their fingers, "And so am I. I'm happy with you, Peter. I don't wanna ruin anything." 

Peter kisses her forehead and she closes her eyes, snuggling into him. Isabella sighed happily, "I'm tired..." 

"Bella, you're not gonna ruin anything. These nightmares are slowly killing you. This is serious, you know? I want you to be happy. And I know you are. But like, baby, you're not sleeping." Peter whispers 

Isabella glances at the window next to her, "I know, Peter. I just wanna keep going with my life and figure it out on my own." 

"Bella, you're not alone anymore." Peter responds, "You still got me." 

"You still got me." Isabella smiles at him and pecks his lips gently 

Peter kisses back then Isabella pulls back laying her head back on Peter's neck. He wraps his arm around her shoulders. 

"Peter?" Isabella asked, "You remember what you said the other night, right?" 

Peter slowly nods his head, "Do you?" 

"Yeah, of course, I did. I'm the one who asked, right? Did you mean it?" Isabella asked, "What you promised me." 

Peter gulps nervously, "Bella, I know what I said and I know what I promised. But that's a big IF. That's only if you're a threat to everyone." 

"What if I'm not just the threat? What if I'm really dangerous and do something?" Isabella questions and her bottom lip trembles, "What...if I hurt you?" 

Their eyes meet and Peter softly says, "Bella, I know who you are. I know you won't hurt me or anyone else for that matter. Yeah, your powers are getting stronger. But you're still you. You're still the girl who loves pizza over anything. The girl who somehow will always order for a cheeseburger, at any chance you get. You're still the girl who's driven and compassionate. You're still my girl. You're my Stella Stark." 

"I'm completely in love with you, Peter Parker." Isabella smiles and attaches her lips onto his 

Peter chuckled and kisses back with the same amount of passion. Leaning his head in, Isabella tucks the back of his hair and Isabella pulls him closer holding his waist. She laughs into the kiss when the back of her head hits the window. 

Isabella and Peter continue kissing, not caring in the world who was watching. His other arm rested on top of the seat in front of them. The hairs stood up and Peter pulls back and glances at his arm. 

"Wh-What?" Isabella asked him, "Peter?" 

Peter glances at the window behind Isabella and notices the spaceship, "Oh no." 

"That's what it looks like...Peter, that's what the nightmares were showing me." Isabella turns her head and her eyes widen 

Peter nods his head and then hits Ned's arm, "Ned. Ned, hey, I need you to cause a distraction." 

"Holy shit." Ned turns his head and smiles excitingly, "Holy shit! There's a spaceship!" 

He stands up and goes to the back of the bus. "We're all gonna die!" 

"Peter?" Isabella asked with her eyebrows furrowed

"Bella, you have to stay here, okay? It's best if it's just me." Peter says and looks deeply into her eyes

"Peter-" 

"Bella, just listen, okay? Whatever this is, I won't let it near you. These nightmares are ripping you apart and I'm done letting that destroy you. So let me do this for you, okay? Just wait for my call." Peter kisses her forehead

"You are my life now. I need to protect you, Spence." Peter adds 

Isabella says, "Peter, we promised each other remember? Ever since you found out who I was, we made a promise that if something like this were to happen again, we would stand side by side." 

"I won't watch you die in front of me." Peter says and Isabella sighs, "Peter, please-" 

Peter kisses her lips softly and Isabella kisses back, tilting her head. Peter webs Isabella's hand onto the bottom of the window, where nobody would see it and Isabella gasps, "Peter!" 

"I love you, Stella." Peter softly smiles, "I'll find you, I promise." 

He threw on the wrist band and carries his backpack making his way out of the window and onto the side of the bus. 

"Ugh, Peter!" Isabella growls and gets out her web repellent out of her bag and sprays it on the web

With her hand finally released, she glances over at Ned and mouth, "Distract!" 

"We're all gonna die! How am I supposed to graduate if we're gonna all die?!" Ned shouts and nods over at Isabella 

Isabella clicks onto her charm bracelet and quickly gets out of the moving school bus. Jumping off of the side, Silver Star suit was quickly placed on her. 

Soaring through the bridge, she asked, "Hey, Charlie, look I put a tracker on Spider-Man." 

"Tracker activated." Charlie responds and tells Isabella his location, "Iron Man is there too Star." 

"Perfect." Isabella mutters and the thrusters from her suit made her dash to the location faster.