{4} Student Body President

3rd Person POV

2 Months Later:

Peter walked into the school building, holding onto his backpack strap. He walked up the steps and headed towards his locker. He turns the dial of his locker combination then opened the door to get out his books.

Ned secretly sneaks up behind him and held up his lego star war figure, "Join me, and together we'll build my new LEGO Death Star."

"What?!" Peter asked and turned around

"That's so lame." One of the cheerleaders said then Peter asked Ned, "No way. That's awesome. How many pieces?"

"Three Thousand Eight Hundred and Three." Ned told him

Peter said to him, "That's insane."

"I know. So, you wanna build it tonight?" Ned questioned and Peter closed his locker

 So, you wanna build it tonight?" Ned questioned and Peter closed his locker

They started walking and Peter told him, "I can't tonight. I got the Stark Internship."

"Mm-hm. The Stark Internship." Ned nodded his head and Peter agreed, "Yeah, exactly."

Ned said to him, "Always got that internship."

"Yeah, well, hopefully soon, it'll lead to a real job with them ." Peter pointed out

Ned commented, "That would be so sweet. He'll be all, "Good job, on those spreadsheets, Peter. Here's a gold coin."

Peter turned his head looking at Ned and Ned said to him, "I don't know how jobs work."

"That's exactly how they work." Peter said back and they both laughed

Ned said to him, "I'll knock out the basic bones of the Death Star back at my place. Then I'll come by afterward. For the most part, the difficult part of the thing is the base of it. The top we can knock out in two hours, tops."

Peter's trailed up at Isabella who was leaning against her locker talking to Liz. He witnessed Isabella laughing and smiling. And he looked over at her with admiration. Isabella glances over at Peter and smiled back at him.

Isabella's Outfit: