{33} Permission

3rd Person POV

Heading upstate, Peter and Isabella sat in the backseat while Happy was driving them. Once they made it to the facility, Happy told them, "Take a look. It's pretty impressive, huh? They just finished remodeling the whole thing."

Isabella and Peter glance out of the window and their eyes widen. 

Isabella mutters, "This is where Dad spends the majority of his time, huh?"

"He talks about you a lot, you know. Tony wants to know what you've been up to. If you ate, got enough sleep, past your test. He talks about you and how much he's proud of you." Happy told her

Peter held onto Isabella's hand and kisses the back of it. Isabella smiles at him and told Happy, "Maybe, it'll be better this time." 

"The Avengers." Still glancing outside the window, Peter says with a smile and Isabella smiled too, "This is pretty cool." 

Isabella left her coat in the car along with her bag and got out once Happy parked in front of the entrance. Isabella and Peter held hands while looking around with their smiles plastered on their faces. 

"Hey, Happy, can you take a picture of us?" Isabella politely asked nervously, as she noticed the big sliver Avengers Sign symbol. 

Happy playfully rolls his eyes and Isabella hands her phone to Happy. Peter laughs wrapping his arm around Isabella's shoulders, standing under the sign. 

"Okay, 1...2...3..." Happy says holding up the phone and taking a picture of them smiling. 

Isabella looks at the picture and makes it her wallpaper, "Thanks, Happy." 

"No problem, Stella." Happy smiled and Peter chuckles, holding her hand again. They kept on walking heading up the stairs 

"When's the last time you saw your dad?" Peter whispered and Isabella replied, "I left him voicemails but before we had a fight...It was after the ferry incident." 

Peter slowly nods his head and they walked over to the big windows. They watched the big jet fly into the sky and Isabella lets go of Peter's hand clapping with excitement. 

"Wow, we don't get to see that in Queens." Isabella laughs making Peter shrug at her with a smile. 

"Such a beautiful view

"Such a beautiful view." Isabella gazes and Peter nods his head, staring at her, "Yeah, I agree." 

Isabella blushes and rolls her eyes, "I'm talking about the sky and the trees." 

"So am I." Peter replies making Isabella punch his shoulder laughing 

"Oh, there they are." Tony announces walking up to them, "How was the ride up?" 

Happy told him, "Good." 

"Give me a minute with the kid." Tony said to him and Isabella asked with her eyebrows raised, "Which one?"