{30} Our Fight

3rd Person POV

Making it back downstairs into the gym, Michelle ran up to Isabella, "Hey, where were you? They were looking for you." 

"Wh-What?" Isabella asked still in shock about what happened 

"Liz, she was looking for you since she's introducing you." Michelle pointed out and Isabella tucks a piece of hair behind her ear

Michelle's eyebrows furrowed, "What happened? You look kinda nervous." 

"It's just-" 

"There you are!" Liz came up to her, "C'mon, I know you were getting cold feet but you couldn't leave me hanging." 

She grabs Isabella's wrist and they were moving towards the stage. Michelle called out, "Bella! Bella!" 

Isabella kept looking around and vaguely heard Liz talking about her public speaking experience. She finally came to the side of the stage and Liz pointed out, "Don't worry, I'll be right here if you blank out." 

"Wow, thanks for the pep talk." Isabella laughs nervously 

Liz rubs Isabella's arms, "You'll do amazing, Izzy. Think about it, you've been practicing all the time. As they say, practice makes perfect." 

"Okay." Isabella nods to herself, "I could do this." 

"That's the spirit!" Liz cheered then walks up onto the stage towards the podium 

Speaking through the mic, she announces, "Hey, everyone, and welcome to this year's  Homecoming!! C'mon make some noise!" 

People cheered and kept on clapping with joy and excitement. "That's what I'm talking about! Special thanks to our staff and student union for creating this wonderful setup. And now, give it up for the future for this school: Isabella Spencer!" 

Isabella slowly walks up to the steps then to where Liz was. Liz steps aside and smiles at her and nods her head with reassurance. 

Glancing at the audience, she smiles, "Good evening, students and faculty, welcome to our 10th annual homecoming here at Midtown Tech. My name is Isabella Spencer, running for Student Body President." 

Ned fixes his hat while he was recording Isabella's speech on his phone. He sent a thumbs up and Isabella laughs to ease her nerves. 

Isabella continued, "Initially, staff members and the student union wanted me to make a Homecoming Speech. And I had no idea what to talk about. So, here it goes nothing...

Many students have asked me, 'What's your reason into running?' And honestly, I don't have a reason. It's more of the role model that I want to become for the student body. In the lines of self-respect, self-discipline, and self-determination, shows what it means to be a true leader. A good friend taught me that you could become anything you want to be and yet still be you. He's a hero to others but most importantly he's a hero within himself.  We all need that one hero to save you. And that hero doesn't have to be another person. You are your own hero. You could write your own story. And use your voice to stop the noise. It's all up to you...

Peter was stuck underneath concrete stones coming from the roof and groaned in pain. Removing his mask, he started to breathe heavily, "Okay, ready?" 

He started to move the stones but nothing moved and eventually, he gave up. He started to cry out, "HELLO! HELLO! Hey, please! I'm down here! I'm stuck! I...I can't move." 

Reaching out with his arm, Peter continued, "I'm stuck! Please, somebody, help me!" 

He looked at his reflection in the water next to the Spider-Man mask and heard Tony's voice in his head, "If you're nothing without this suit, then you shouldn't have it."