{24} My Hero

3rd Person POV

Isabella's Outfit:

A couple of days after their fight, they haven't talked since

In the hallways, they would look at each other and turn the other way heading off into a direction. In class, Peter would steal glances then look down at his notes to distract himself.

Tonight's going to be Homecoming, Isabella had enough and decided that this is the day she is finally going to talk to Peter. She thought that space would somehow heal her but it didn't.

Space made her miss him more.

Peter was in the Principal's Office as he said, "Peter, you're a good kid and you're a smart kid...so just try to keep your head straight, okay?"

"Okay." Peter replies with nodding his head

"Alright, get out of here." The Principal said and Peter grabs his bag getting out of the room

Ned waits outside and asked, "Are you expelled? Do you have to go to that high school on 46th where the principal has a crossbow?"

Peter starts walking with him fixing the strap of his backpack, "Pretty sure that's an urban myth, and, no, I'm not expelled."

"You're so lucky." Ned comments and softly chuckles

"Has Bella spoken to you?" Peter asked curiously

Ned sighed, "Yeah, Bella's just going through some stuff. I think this whole fight you guys had got people's attention."

"Seriously?" Peter questions and Ned shrugs, "Just typical high school drama. But, Bella seems stressed out about the whole speech thing for Homecoming."

"Which I should've been helping her out on." Peter sighed and Ned pats his shoulder, "Relax, man, it's not your fault. Besides she got Liz to help her out including me."

Peter's shoulders fell as he sat in his seat for detention. He puts his head down then turns over at Michelle. She sketched him with his head down on his arms and wrote on the thought bubble, 'Bella' with little hearts surrounding her name.

Michelle pouts and comments, "You should see the look on your face."

In Spanish class, Isabella walks in with her eyes attached to her book. Bumping into Peter, he quickly catches the book and held onto Isabella before she fell.

"Thanks, Peter." Isabella's cheeks turn red as she held onto her book

Peter says, "You're welcome, Bella." He went over to his seat and so did Isabella towards her assigned seat.

Class begins and their teacher asked a question, Peter voluntary raises his hand and answers the question correctly in Spanish.

Isabella smiles and softly chuckles at Peter watching him smile after he got a compliment from the teacher.