{11} More Than Anything

3rd Person POV

After Tony and Peter talked, Peter still in his Spider-Man suit was currently walking heading back to the party. "Stay close to the ground? What is he talking about?"

He spotted the weapon that has fallen out of the truck that landed on the ground. He noticed the light purple that was shining on the metal surrounding it.

Peter goes over to it and crouched down, "Woah."

His ringtone started playing and it showed Ned's contact, answering it, Peter said, "Hey, man, what's up? I'm on my way back."

"Actually, I was calling to say maybe you shouldn't come." Ned said and continued, "Listen to this."

Flash announced on the microphone, "When I say Penis, you say Parker!"

"Penis!" Flash called out and the crowd added, "Parker!"

It kept on continuing and Ned said to Peter, "Sorry, Peter, I guess we're still losers."

Peter sighed then asked, "How's Isabella?"

Ned glanced over at Isabella who was smiling while talking to other students at the party. He said to Peter, "Remember when you told me, that you know Isabella isn't really smiling if her smile doesn't match her eyes?"

"Yeah, of course, I remember." Peter said to him. "Her smile is not matching her eyes, huh?"

Ned sighed and nods his head, "Yeah..."

"Alright, here's what we're gonna do. Just tell Bella to meet on Liz's rooftop. I'll handle it from there." Peter said to him

Ned responded, "Alright, well, if anything, I'll just see you tomorrow, okay?"

"Yeah, I'll see you at school." Peter replied. "I wanna talk to Bella. You know? Just the two of us."

"No need to explain. I understand, man. I'll tell her to go to the rooftop." Ned said and Peter responded, "Thanks, man."

Ned ended the call and walked over to Isabella, "Bella!"

"Hey, Ned, what's up?" Isabella asked and Ned responded, "Can you do me a favor?"

Isabella replied, "Okay, sure, what is it?"

"Can you go to the rooftop? Peter said that there's a surprise for you, and uh, he knows how much you hate surprises." Ned pointed out

"A surprise?" Isabella asked and said, "Alright, well, I'm gonna be on the rooftop if anyone's looking for me."

"I'll see you tomorrow at school, okay? I'm gonna head home." Ned told her

Isabella smiled, "Well, text me when you get home, and thanks for coming, Ned."

"Yeah, no problem." Ned replied with a smile

They hugged then Isabella made her way upstairs, holding onto her bag. She went out to the rooftop and felt the cold breeze.

Isabella leaned on the railing of the balcony and viewed the landscape of the trees. She glanced at the charm bracelet that her father gave her.

"A charm bracelet." Isabella said and commented, "It's beautiful."

Tony chuckled and said, "I wanted to get you something for your 13th birthday."

"It's not that big of a deal." Isabella said to him

Tony said back, "It's your birthday, Star, of course, it's important. This charm bracelet is a daily reminder that you're a Stark. Smart, Powerful, and you're capable of anything."