{8} A Crush

3rd Person POV

The Next Morning:

Isabella's Outfit:

Isabella was standing in front of Mr

Isabella was standing in front of Mr. Delmar's where a number of people were standing around. She was behind the crime scene tape that was around the area.

Isabella glanced at the sign of Delmar's and an image entered into her mind about last night. The fire blazing and the smoke coming out.

She held onto her arms with her phone on her hand with her bottom lip quivering. She was in deep thoughts when she felt a hand on her shoulder.

Isabella turned around and glanced at Agent Hill who was panting. "Hill?"

"Hey, Bella, mind telling me why you're here?" Agent Hill asked, crossed her arms

Isabella shrugged then said, "I had to come here. I don't why but I had to."

"You don't remember leaving the house, do you?" Agent Hill questioned and Isabella shakes her head

Isabella then asked, "I...I can't remember. Why can't I remember?"

"It's okay. It's okay. We'll go over everything together, alright?" Agent Hill reassured her

Isabella questioned, "How did you find me? How did you know I was gonna be here?"

"When I got home, this morning, you weren't in your room. So I tried calling you, and it led straight to voicemail. So, as much I hate doing this but I tracked your phone." Agent Hill told her

"You tracked my phone?" Isabella asked and Agent Hill said to her, "Yeah, and your father wants to talk to you. Come on."

Isabella looked back at Delmar's and said, "I had to be here. I felt it."

Her eyes went over to Peter who was across the street holding his books with Ned on his side. Isabella's eyes teared up as they made eye-contact, wiping her tears with her sleeve then Agent Hill puts her hand on her shoulder, escorting her out of there.

Agent Hill led her to the charcoal grey Audi vehicle and opened the back door for Isabella. Isabella entered as she saw her dad in his tailored suit and his usual shades.

"Good morning, Star." Tony greeted and Isabella sat down next to her father, "Hi, Anthony."

Tony asked her, "How are you?"

"I'm just tired, that's all. What are you doing here, anyway?" Isabella asked him

Happy was in the driver's seat and Agent Hill was in the passenger's seat. Happy started driving back to the apartment building.

Tony said to her, "I wanted to see you before I travel out of the country. Business trip."

Isabella slowly nods her head and replied, "The last time you saw me, you saw Peter, didn't you? How come you didn't tell me? That you saw Peter."