{27} Good Ole Spider-Man

3rd Person POV

In the car, Aunt May parks the car in front of Liz's house, "Alright, it's game day, what's the plan?" 

"Open the door for her. Tell her she looks nice but not too much cause that's creepy." Peter lists and Aunt May agrees, "Don't be creepy." 

"And when I dance with her, I'm putting my hands on her hips." Peter concludes and adds, "I got this." 

He held onto the rose corsage and gets out of the car. Peter kisses Aunt May's cheek through the window and smiles, "Love you, May. Bye." 

"Bye, have fun. Love you too, Peter." Aunt May calls out and Peter walks up the steps of Liz's house. Aunt May drives away and Peter watches his aunt and smiles to himself. 

The door opened revealing Adrian Toomes and Peter's face fell with shock, "You must be Peter." 

"Ye...Yeah." Peter replies nervously 

"Ah, okay, you're Bella's date, right?" Toomes spoke, "I'm Liz's dad. Put her there." 

He puts out his hand and Peter grips onto it shaking his hand. Toomes comments, "Hell of a grip. Alright, come on in, Pete. C'mon." 

Toomes walks into the kitchen and Peter follows still holding the corsage. Liz's mother enters the room and smiles, "Hi, Peter. You look very handsome." 

"Thank you." Peter replies with a small smile 

Liz's mother asks Toomes, "You got his name, right?" 

"Freddie?" Toomes asks his wife and she replied, "Peter." 

"Ah, right, it's Peter." Toomes responds and she laughed shaking her head, "I'll go get the girls." 

Peter whispers in a nervous act, "Okay." 

He turns his head and back at Toomes, Toomes asked, "You alright, Pete? You seem pale." 

"I'm fine, sir." Peter responds with his facial expression covered in distress 

Toomes questions, "You want something to drink like a Bourbon or a Scotch?" 

Peter shakes his head, "I'm not old enough to drink, sir." 

"That's the right answer." Toomes smiles and picks up the knife. 

Glancing behind Peter, Toomes comments, "Wow. Wow, wow, wow, do you look beautiful!" 

Peter turns his head and smiles at Liz as she said, "Please, don't embarrass me, Dad." 

"Doesn't she, Pete?" Toomes questions and Peter replies, "Yeah, you look really good." 

Toomes comments, "Once again, the right answer." 

Liz laughs, "Thanks, Peter. Your date is being obnoxious, by the way." 

"No, I'm not!" Isabella calls out and walks out into the kitchen 

She smiles as Peter glances at her in awe, "Hey, Mr. Parker." 

"Hi, Ms. Spencer." Peter smiles and she moves over to him, "Wow, look at you!" 

Peter's eyes widen with adoration, "You look very pretty." 

"You look very pretty too." Isabella smiles and fixes his tie 

Peter glances over at Toomes nervously and in a protective instinct, he wraps his arm around Isabella's waist. 

Isabella notices the change in his face and her eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Peter, is that a corsage?"