Chapter 2: You Again

"And we're done!" My doctor, Alison smiled at me, as she helped me up.

"That wasn't so bad." I smiled.

"Yeah, but you can't help but get nervous. Like I already said, there's only a 30% chance that it'll work." She said, grabbing her clipboard.

I nodded, "Well, if it doesn't work the first time then I'll come back for a second time."

She laughed, "Aren't you a handful? Do you know who the father is?"

I shook my head, "Nope, and I'm not planning on finding out either."

"Let's just say you're one lucky girl." She smiled.

I laughed, "I know it's a football player, just not too sure who."

"I find that hard to believe considering you're Lionel Messi's younger sister." She chuckled.

I smiled, "I'm pretty much done with guys, which is why I chose to undergo artificial insemination."

"Hmm. Then, I wish you all the best. Be sure to check in at least a week or so. You can buy a pregnancy test at the pharmacy and I'll prescribe you painkillers incase you have contractions." She wrote down a prescription on a piece of paper, tore it out and handed it to me.

"Thank you, so much." I took the paper, smiling at her.

"My pleasure. I hope everything works out for you." She smiled back at me, before I left the room.

I went to the pharmacy and handed the pharmacist my prescription. She handed me the pregnancy test and painkillers. I thanked her and left the hospital.

My phone rang as I left the building. I answered it, "Hello?"

"How'd it go?" Antonella asked.

"Good, except for the fact that there's only a 30% chance of this working."

"It'll work, trust me."

"So, how's Leo?" I asked.

"You know him, he's still mad but he'll come around."

"I hope so."

"I know he will."

"Anyways, I have to go to work. I'll talk to you later?"

"You better." She laughed.

"Alright, bye."

"Bye." She said, before hanging up. I slipped my phone in my bag and headed off to work. I entered the large glass building, and walked into my office. I placed my bag down and pulled out a Cosmopolitan magazine, looking through the summer collection.

"Knock, knock." I heard someone say. I looked up from the magazine.

"Hey, Phoebs! Come on in." She stepped into my office.

"So, how'd it go?" She asked.

"Good, actually. Now, I'm just waiting for it to happen."

"I'm so happy for you!" She squealed.

I laughed, "Phoebe, it's just artificial insemination."

"Yeah, but still." She smiled. "Anyways, Donna wants the sketches."

"Hold on." I reached for the notebook in my bag and handed it to her.

"Thanks, Tors. We'll talk later." She said, before leaving my office. I grabbed my phone, noticing I had a missed call from Leo.

I immediately called him back, waiting for him to pick up. After the third ring, he answered.

"Hello?"