Chapter 14: Clubbing

"Okay, we need to take your mind off Leo." Neymar said, as we walked into my hotel room.

"How?" I asked, plopping down on the bed.

"Well-" He started but I cut him off.

"Romantic comedy marathon on Netflix!" I yelled, excitedly.

He shook his head at me, laughing, "I'm not gonna last one movie. We can go to the club that recently opened. It's called Scandals."

"Clubbing? That's another reason for Leo to take his anger out on me." I was feeling unsure of the whole idea and concept.

"Trust me, it'll take your mind off things and you'll have a great time."

I thought about it for a moment. He was right, I had to let loose and stop worrying about everything.

"Let's do it!" I said, smiling at him.

"Awesome! I'll pick you up at 10?"

"Dude, I live right next door. So, how about I just meet you there?" I suggested.

He chuckled, "That works too."

"Now get out, I need to get dressed."

"I was hoping I could stay for that part." He said, winking at me.

I picked up a pillow and threw it at him, "Neymar!"

He laughed, "Okay, okay, I'm leaving!" He said, before opening the door and going back to his room.

I went into the bathroom to take a shower. After I came out, I dried my hair and started applying my makeup. I went over to my phone and started playing my music. I danced around the room as I got ready. I dropped the towel on the floor before putting my silky robe on and dancing around.

Do you remember the 21st night of September?

Love was changing the mind of pretenders

While chasing the clouds away...

Our hearts were ringing

In the key that our souls were singing

As we danced in the night

Remember, how the stars stole the night away...

"Ba de ya, say do you remember. Ba de ya, dancing in September. Ba de ya, never was a cloudy day!" I sang along as I brushed my hair.

I opened the closet, revealing dozens of dresses on hangers. I tried each one on, singing and dancing around the room while I looked in the mirror. I finally decided on a knee-length, teal glitter dress which covered my arms and had a small cutout below the neck. I put on matching pumps and styled my hair. I let my hair loose as always and applied a fierce shade of red lipstick. I spun around in front of the mirror, whilst singing Katy Perry. I blew a kiss at myself before turning my music off and stuffing my phone in my purse.

By the time I left my room, it was already nine-thirty. I knocked on Neymar's door. He opened the door and leaned against the doorframe. "Hot damn." He murmured, looking at me from head to toe.

He was wearing a black shirt with a grey skinny tie. His jeans were dark blue and he was wearing regular black converse. Look, let me just say it, he looked hot.

"You don't look too bad yourself." I said, smirking.

He rolled his eyes at me before grabbing his black leather jacket and slipping it on. "Ready?"

"Yeah, let's go."

We arrived at the club at exactly ten. The music was blaring from the speakers, some people were dancing on the dance floor and others were either drinking by the bar or making out in the corner of the club. We walked over to the bar, ordering our drinks.

"What can I get you?" A bartender walked over to us.

"I'll have a beer." Neymar said.

"And what about you, gorgeous?" He looked over at me, smiling.

"Surprise me." I said, smiling coyly at him.

"I'll try my best." He shot me a wink before leaving.

"I didn't know you were much of a drinker." Neymar said, looking over at me.

I shrugged, "I'm not but tonight, I just wanna forget about everything."

The bartender came over with our drinks. My drink was incredibly strong, so I ended up having over three shots. Neymar didn't drink much. I guess he wasn't much of a drinker either. By the time I finished my fifth shot, I was completely wasted. I couldn't remember much besides dancing with strangers and flirting with the bartender.

"I think we should get you home." I heard Neymar say.

I looked at him with a smile on my face, "Alright, let's go." I jumped off the counter before letting him lead me out of the club. We hailed a cab and climbed in. Neymar told the cab driver the address and we were headed back to the hotel. I laid my head on Neymar's lap, closing my eyes and whining, "I wanna sleep."

He ran his fingers through my hair, "We're almost there."

I covered my face, trying to block out the passing lights. Neymar placed his hand on my shoulder, pulling me closer.

The rest of the ride to the hotel consisted of me slurring and complaining about everything, and laughing uncontrollably at times for no apparent reason. We got out of the cab, and headed into the hotel. We got to his hotel room and I immediately fell on the bed.

I rolled over, "I don't have anything to change into."

"My closet's right over there." He said, nodding over to the closet in the corner before heading into the bathroom.

I got up, with a lot of effort and eventually made it to his closet. I opened the closet and looked inside, deciding which would be comfortable for the night. I grabbed his Brazilian jersey, closing the closet doors. I unzipped my dress, kicked my pumps off and slipped his jersey on. It smelt like him, which was comforting. I climbed into bed, pulling the covers up to my waist.

Neymar emerged from the bathroom only in his boxers. It took every bit of me not to jump him right then and there.

"I'll sleep on the couch." He said.

"No, you're sleeping next to me whether you like it or not."

He chuckled, "Sassy even when you're drunk."

I smiled as he laid down next to me. I reached over to switch the lights off. I wrapped an arm against his neck. His arm wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer. It felt nice.

"So, I saw you with a girl." I said, looking at him as the moon shone through the curtains and illuminated his beautiful face.

"Oh, yeah. Her name's Bruna." He said.

"She seemed into you."

"Yeah."

"Well, she can't have you."

"How come?"

"Because you're mine." I mumbled before closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep.

~*~*~*~

A/N: I published this story on the first day of July, and it's not even been a whole month yet and there's over 2K reads! Thank you guys for your votes and support! It's? your support that keeps me going and I'm glad you are enjoying this story. So, thank you guys so much for your love and support, I wouldn't be doing this without you guys. I love you all!