Chapter 30: Love Me Harder

"Do you carry rocks in your suitcases or what? They're so fucking heavy!" Neymar complained as he placed the last of my luggage in the guest room of his beach house.

"Excuse you but I actually have very important things in my suitcases." I said, placing my handbag beside the bedside table.

He raised an eyebrow, "Name one."

"20 Different pairs of shoes." I mumbled, crossing my arms over my chest.

"And they're important how?" He asked, smirking.

"Okay, I'm done playing 20 questions with you!" I said, pushing him out of the guest room. I heard him laugh as I slammed the door close. He was such a kid sometimes but that didn't make me love him any less.

An hour later, I had finished unpacking everything and decorating the room. The plain guest room had now turned into a room that defined me.

I heard Neymar knock on the door, slightly opening it, "Hey, are you finished unpacking?" He asked.

I nodded, "Yeah. I'm also finished decorating. What do you think?" I asked, looking around the room.

It was simple yet comfortable. There was a queen-sized bed that took up most of the space in the room. It had simple white covers and there were gold and silver throw-on pillows scattered all over the bed. The two bedside tables sported framed photos, a vase with roses in them, an iPod dock, a candy jar and scented candles. There was a large, white fluffy carpet in front of the bed. There were fairy lights attached to the bed frame and framed photos and paintings on the wall. There was a work table with my MacBook and stationaries on it. There was also a wooden basket that held all of my magazines, which was placed beside the work table.

Neymar looked around the room, "It definitely does define you," I laughed, nodding in agreement, "but it looks really nice, though." I smiled, blowing him an air-kiss which he pretended to catch. "So, now that you're done unpacking, are you up for a swim?" He asked, looking at me.

"I'm tired, Ney. I don't think I even have the energy to walk to the beach."

"Who says we have to go to the beach? There's a pool out in the back."

"Oh, then just give me a sec to change." I said.

Neymar shook his head, "No time for that. Come on." He grabbed my hand, leading me out of the house and out to the backyard. The sun had already set and the sky had turned a shade of dark blue. The moon hid behind the clouds as the stars stood out, shining brightly. He quickly began stripping his clothes off as I stared at him in utter surprise. He now stood in his boxers, "You gonna take your clothes off or what?" He asked.

"Yeah, just turn around." I said, playing with the hem of my shirt.

"Do I have to?" He asked with a slight whine.

I rolled my eyes at him playfully, "Yes, now turn around!" He chuckled before doing as he was told. I stripped my clothes off, standing in nothing but my undergarments. "I'm done."

He turned around, his eyes widening as he saw me, "Fuck." I heard him quietly mutter to himself. Neymar and I stood at the edge of the pool, "On the count of three, we're gonna jump, okay?" He asked.

I shook my head quickly, "There's absolutely no way I'm jumping into that freezing water at this time of the day!" I said, taking a step back.

"Trust me, you'll be fine." Neymar said, assuring me. I was still unsure, "Here, take my hand. We'll jump together, okay?" He held out his hand for me. I hesitated before taking his hand, "One... Two... Three!" He jumped, dragging me down with him. I cursed as my body collided with the ice cold water.

The two of us surfaced, "F-Fuck you!" I said, shivering.

Neymar chuckled, "Come on, it wasn't that bad."

I laughed bitterly, "What a fucking joke." I muttered under my breath.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, "Shh." He placed a finger on my lip, shushing me. Neymar leaned in, pressing his lips against mine. Suddenly, the water didn't seem as cold as it was before. I kissed him back, fluttering my eyes close. The kiss soon got heated and there were tongues battling for dominance.

I pulled away before things got too heated, "Ney, I-I can't." I said, breathlessly.

He bit his lip, slightly drawing blood, "Yeah, I understand." He said, letting go of my waist.

It's not like I didn't want to have sex with him or anything. I wasn't a virgin, so why was it a problem? I knew I wanted him just as much as he wanted me, so why did I stop him? If it was something that the both of us wanted, then why didn't I let him go on?

Before I knew it, I grabbed the back of his neck and smashed my lips against his. Neymar seemed taken back by that sudden action before responding. His arms surrounded my waist and he nibbled on my bottom lip, causing me to moan. I wrapped my legs around Neymar's waist, pulling him closer. His hands roam my sides and waist, sending shivers down my spine.

"Tori," Neymar breathed out before I parted my lips, letting his tongue slip into my mouth. He broke the kiss and his lips reached my neck, then moved lower to lick the hollow of my throat. I moaned, moving my head back and giving him more access. Neymar licked and sucked on the sensitive skin, leaving marks along the way. He pulled away, pressing his lips against mine once again, "Let's go back inside." He whispered, against my lips. I pull away, nodding breathlessly.

He let go off waist before getting out of the pool and offering me his hand. I took it and let him pull me out of the water. The two of us made our way to his bedroom. Neymar connected his lips with mine as soon as we reached his bedroom. My legs hit the back of his bed and I let myself fall, with him on top. I made myself comfortable before wrapping my arms around his neck. Unexpectedly, he slipped his hand in my underwear making me gasp against his lips.

Let's just say that the rest of the night was filled with sweet moans and sounds.

* * *

As soon as I awoke, I looked around the room scanning my surroundings. There were clothes discarded on the floor and the sheets were tangled and wrinkled. I looked at Neymar who was laying on his back with his face buried in his pillow and his arm resting on my waist. I recalled the memories of last night and smiled. I slowly moved his arm off my waist and let it fall on the bed.

I got out of bed before making my way into the bathroom. I locked the door behind me before getting into the shower. After I was done showering, I wrapped a towel around myself before stepping out of the bathroom. I realized that Neymar was no longer in the room. I left his room and made my way into my room and locked the door. I changed into a white crop top and a pair of black skinny jeans.

I unlocked my bedroom door before heading into the kitchen where Neymar stood in his boxers preparing breakfast. I sneaked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist, resting my cheek on his shoulder, "Morning."

He chuckled, "Morning. Did you sleep well?" He asked, turning around to face me.

I blushed, "After what happened last night, yes."

He laughed, "I'm glad. So, what do you want for breakfast?" He asked, leaning against the kitchen counter.

"Can I even trust you in the kitchen?" I asked, laughing.

He snorted, "Like you're any better." He teased, smirking.

"Well... I.... Actually.... Yeah, okay, maybe I'm not any better!" I huffed, crossing my arms over my chest.

Neymar laughed, "I told you so." I just rolled my eyes at him playfully. "I have to go for training in an hour. You'll be fine, right?"

I nodded, "Yeah, I'll just go out with Anto or something."

"Okay, well, as for breakfast, you're gonna have to stick to cereal." He said, chuckling.

I rolled my eyes at him, "Big fucking surprise." I said, sarcastically.

Neymar laughed before leaning in to give me a quick kiss, "I know, right?"