Chapter 24: Argentina VS. Bosnia-Herzegovina

"Tori, wait!" I heard someone yell from the distant.

I stopped walking and turned around, facing the last person I ever wanted to see, "I'm not in the mood to talk to you." I simply said.

His pace slowed down to a walk, stopping right in front of me, out of breath, "Look, just let me explain."

I sighed, "You have one minute."

"Bruna isn't my girlfriend. She keeps saying that we're together even though we're clearly not. I don't love her and I'm not too fond of her either. Ever since I ran into you at that restaurant, I knew that you meant something to me. We started hanging out and as the days went by, I started falling in love with you. Everything I said on the interview is true, Tori. I love you." He finished.

I smiled, "You do?"

He nodded, "Yeah. I mean, it's fine if you don't feel the same way, I just had to tell you-" I cut him off with a kiss.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, kissing me back and pulling me closer. I had my arms wrapped around his neck. A few seconds later, he pulled away smiling, "I love you too."

He was practically grinning, "So, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Is that even a question?"

He chuckled, "I'll take that as a yes."

"A hell yes." I said, before crashing my lips against his. He smiled into the kiss. Moments later, I pulled away smiling.

"So, do you want this to between us or...?"

"For now. I don't wanna tell Leo or anyone right now." I said.

He nodded, "Alright, then. This will remain between us for now."

"Thank you. So, I'll see you soon?" I asked.

"Tomorrow?"

"Eager, are we?" I asked with a smile.

"I want to see you again tonight but I'm willing to wait until tomorrow." He said, grinning.

"Goodnight." I said, kissing his cheek.

"Now, that wasn't a friendly gesture."

I rolled my eyes at him playfully, "Bye, Neymar." I turned around and started walking away.

I heard him laugh, "Goodnight."

I looked at the time on my phone, and I had kept Antonella waiting for a long time. I started walking quickly and saw her leaning against a lamppost with her bag. "I'm so sorry." I apologized as I walked up to her.

She looked at me, "It's cool. So, did you tell him?" She asked.

"No."

She frowned, "Why not?"

"Because he told me."

"Wait... You mean...?" I nodded, biting my lip to keep myself from smiling. Her eyes widened and she squealed, hugging me tightly. I laughed, hugging her back. She pulled away, "I'm so happy for you! See, I told you that nothing could go wrong!"

I laughed, "I guess, but you have to promise me that you won't tell anyone, okay?"

She nodded, "I promise."

"Ney and I are going to wait until I'm ready to tell Leo and everyone else." I said. She once again threw her arms around me, squealing like a pre-teen girl.

Once the excitement was over, we headed back to the hotel where we found Leo asleep on the living room couch, with both his arms around Thiago and Jeremy. Antonella and I both smiled at the sight.