Chapter 26: The Truth Revealed

"The night life here in Rio is incredible." Neymar said, as he looked at me from the mirror as I fixed my hair.

"Oh, yeah?" I managed to smooth out my hair.

"Yeah," He said, rolling over on his side, "I'm taking you out tonight."

"What, like a date?" I asked, looking at him from the mirror.

"Sort of. I wanna show you the night life in Rio and just spend time with you."

I smiled at him, "Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" I grabbed my purse and ran over to the bed, grabbing his hand and dragging him out of my bedroom.

As we were about to leave, Leo approached us with a suspicious look on his face. "Where are you two going?" He asked.

"Out. We're just going to explore the city." I responded.

His gaze lowered to our linked hands, raising his eyebrows. I quickly let go of Neymar's hand, earning a small whine from him. "Alright." He looked at the both of us before gesturing to the door.

Neymar and I silently but quickly made our way out of the suite, and headed into the elevator. I sighed in relief as the doors closed, "He's suspicious." I said, looking at him.

He looked at me, "Yeah, but we'll tell him when you're ready to." He said, smiling at me.

"Thank you." I said with a smile.

Neymar took a step closer towards me, pushing me against the marble walls. "Your dress is too much." He said, letting out a sigh, and gesturing to my red dress.

I smirked, "If it's too much for you, why don't you just take it off?" I said as I pushed him away from me as the elevator doors opened, revealing the lobby. He looked at me, completely amused and turned on, before heading out of the elevator. I followed him out of the hotel. There were the occasional paparazzi's, snapping photos of us and throwing questions in our way every once in a while.

We managed to outrun them and walked through the crowded streets. The streets were lit up by bright, neon signs, fluorescent lights and stadium lights. A few teenage boys were in the corner who were passing around the ball. Artists, who were painting football players on the wall. As the roads started clearing, large floats made their way to the front, passing by. Each float was dedicated to the national team of Brazil, and were usually accompanied by dancers. Music blasted from the speakers on the floats, making some of the people on the sidewalk dance along.

"This is amazing." I stared at the parade in awe.

"I know, right?" The dancers invited some of the people in the crowd over, insisting on them to join and dance along with them. "Come on." Neymar said, taking my hand in his and running towards the dancers.

"What're you doing?" I yelled over the loud music.

"I'm showing you how to live like we do." He said, before twirling me around.

As we started dancing, other people joined us. As the dancers started doing the Samba, Neymar picked me up, spinning me around. I laughed, as he set me down and twirled me one last time.

I rested my forehead against his, smiling, "I love you." I said. He looked at me, taken back. I quickly covered my mouth, realizing what I had just said, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said anything."

He shook his head, smiling at me, "No, I'm glad you did, because I love you too." He said, kissing me.

The people around us cheered and clapped, even the performers. The fireworks started going off, making us pull away. I looked up at the sky as the now star-filled sky was covered in gold, blue and green fireworks, representing the colors of the Brazilian flag.