Chapter 5: Changes

"You're pregnant?!" Antonella screamed, excitedly.

"Yep." I responded, smiling.

"Oh my god! This is so great. I'm so happy for you!" She squealed, hugging me tightly.

"Ella.... C-Can't... B-Breathe." I managed to choke out. She released her grip, smiling innocently at me.

"Sorry."

I laughed, "It's fine. I'm gonna be a mom!" I grabbed her hands and we both started jumping, squealing in excitement.

Leo walked in, carrying Thiago, "What's with all the screaming?" He asked.

We stopped jumping, "Tori's pregnant!"

Leo placed Thiago down, "No way! Congrats, baby sis." He smiled, giving me a hug. I smiled, hugging him back.

He pulled away as Thiago ran up to me. I smiled, picking him up, "You're gonna have a cousin soon."

He giggled. I kissed his cheek and placed him on the ground. He ran over to Antonella, who picked him up. "I should get this one to bed. I'll see you tomorrow, Tori." She smiled at me, before leaving the living room with Thiago.

I looked over at Leo, who was standing there shuffling his feet. "You're not mad, are you?" I asked, nervously biting my lip. It was an awful habit.

He looked up at me, "No, no. Of course not. I'm actually really happy for you."

I smiled, "Thank you."

He smiled at me, nodding his head in response, "It's no problem at all."

"No, I meant thank you as in thank you for being such a supportive brother. I honestly don't know what I'd do without you." He pulled me into a hug.

"Don't thank me, Tori. You know that I'll always be here for you no matter what." I smiled at his kind words.

I looked up at him, "I love you, Lionel Messi."

He chuckled, "I love you too, Victoria Messi."

I groaned, "God, I hate my name."

He laughed, "It's better than mine."

I raised an eyebrow at him, "You want me to start calling you Victoria?"

He rolled his eyes at me, "Did you know that you're an expert at ruining moments?"

"I've been told." I replied, grinning.

* * *

Three Years Later

"Jeremy!" I yelled after my three year-old son, Jeremy, who ran around the restaurant as I tried to stop him.

He laughed, "Catch me if you can, mommy!" I stopped running, sighing.

I walked over to my table and sat down. Eventually, he'd get tired and come sit down. I picked up the menu, skimming the choices.

"I believe he belongs to you." I looked up from my menu, to see Neymar standing there, holding Jeremy's hand.

He let go of Jeremy's hand. Jeremy ran over to my side, taking a seat on my left. "Neymar. It's been so long." I smiled, hugging him.

"Agreed." He said, hugging me back. I pulled away, sitting down. Neymar followed suit.

"How have you been?" He asked.

"Good, you?"

"Good." It was quiet for a while before Neymar spoke up, "I didn't know you had a kid." He smiled, gesturing to Jeremy, who was too busy staring out of the window.

"Yeah, just had this cutie three years ago." I smiled, ruffling Jeremy's brown hair. He laughed, pushing my hand away.

"You're married?" He asked in surprise.

"Nope. I went through artificial insemination. Why? Is it hard to believe that I could be married?" I asked, smirking.

"No, I didn't mean it like that. I just didn't think you would get married at a young age."

I smiled, "Yeah, I know what you meant."

Suddenly, a little curly-haired blond boy ran over to Neymar, jumping on his lap, laughing.

"Hey, Davi." Neymar smiled at the boy, kissing his forehead.

"Hi, daddy!" He smiled, hugging him tightly.

"You're married?" I asked this time.

He rolled his eyes at me playfully, "Very funny."

"What? I'm serious. I mean, have you even seen yourself? You're really hot." I said, without thinking. I immediately blushed.

He smirked, "I'm glad you agree." Neymar sure was one cocky bastard, but that didn't stop me from liking him. As a friend, that is. His teammates would tease us because of our matching personalities, saying how we were made for each other or how we were meant to be. Neymar and I would just laugh it off. It had been four years since we last talked. Neither one of us had the time to talk and we had lost contact. I rolled my eyes at him. "Davi, this is my friend, Tori. Tori, this is my son, Davi."

I smiled at the little, blond boy, "Hey, Davi!"

He giggled, "Hi, Tori!" He gave me a small wave.

"Aww, he's so adorable!" I squealed. Neymar chuckled. "Don't tell me you went through artificial insemination too, Neymar." I teased him.

He rolled his eyes at me, "Typical you. My ex-girlfriend ended up pregnant, and she had Davi. I'm the father of her child. I might not be with Carolina, but that doesn't mean I love Davi any less." I smiled at him.

Davi jumped off Neymar's lap and went to sit beside him on the chair, across from Jeremy. The waiter came to take our order. Once our food arrived, we ate, laughing and catching up on everything. Jeremy and Davi seemed to take a quick liking towards each other. After the waiter cleared our plates, we sat there in silence.

Jeremy spoke up, "You look a lot like me!" He said, pointing to Neymar.

Neymar seemed taken back, "Jeremy!" I said, disapprovingly. I looked over at Neymar before apologizing. "Sorry about that."

"Don't worry about it." He said, waving it off. I just nodded, not knowing what to say next. "Do you know who it is, though?" Neymar asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Who his father is." He said, lowering his voice.

I shook my head, "I don't know who it is. Jeremy keeps asking but I keep changing the subject. I chose not to know who it is."

He seemed disappointed but that look was quickly replaced with an understanding one, "Yeah, that makes sense." I looked over at Jeremy, who was talking to Davi. Davi seemed to be listening, and laughing every once in a while. I smiled at them. Neymar's gaze followed mine. "You know, we'd make great parents." I looked at him, surprised.

He looked back at me, "Yeah, we really would." I agreed, smiling at the thought.