Chapter 11: Nick Romero

We hailed a cab and climbed in, putting our luggage in the trunk. Neymar told the cab driver the address as we pulled out of the airport. I stared out the window, amazed by how truly beautiful Brazil was.

"Beautiful, huh?" I heard Neymar say.

"Yeah." I said before looking at him, smiling but that smile soon faded and I was left feeling queasy and afraid.

Neymar noticed the sudden change, "What's wrong? Did you forget your passport or something?"

"No, it's just that... Never mind." I said, shifting slightly.

"You've been acting really weird ever since we got on that plane in New York. What's going on?" He asked, concerned.

I sighed, "I'm worried about what Leo might do when he finds out."

He exhaled, "I'll admit that he's going to be mad, but he's your brother and he's gotta learn how to trust you. Look, you're here to have fun and cheer my awesome team on, so don't worry about anything, okay? Let me handle it."

I smiled, "You're the best." I playfully nudged him.

He grinned, "So, I've been told."

I rolled my eyes at him playfully, "And I thought I was known for ruining moments."

He raised his eyebrows, smirking, "We had a moment here?"

"Oh, shut up!" I laughed as he pulled me into a side hug. I rested my head on his shoulder and he rested his head on top of mine. It was just like what happened in the plane.

"Vocês dois são um casal muito bonito." The cab driver said in Portuguese, smiling at Neymar.

Neymar smiled, "Obrigado." The cab driver nodded his head before looking at the road.

I moved my head and looked up at Neymar, "What'd he say?" I asked, curiously.

"He said we make a really cute couple." He said, looking at me.

"But, we're not dating..." My voice trailed off.

"Yeah, but we kinda do look like a couple..." He took his arm off my shoulder and shifted uncomfortably.

I shifted slightly away from him, placing my hands on my lap and staring out the window. The whole ride to the hotel was utter silence. Once we arrived at the hotel, we went into our separate rooms. Neymar's room was right next to mine, so it would be easier for the both of us to see each other. I began unpacking, and that probably took over an hour. Once I had finished unpacking, I lay down on the bed and texted Antonella, telling her that I had arrived in São Paulo.

My phone started ringing, signaling that it was Antonella. I answered, "Hey, Ella!"

"Hey, Tori! How's São Paulo?"

"It's great! Neymar's planning on showing me around soon."

"That's nice."

"Yeah. How's Jeremy?" I asked.

"He misses you a lot, but other than that, he's good."

I smiled, "Well, tell him I miss him too."

"Will do!"

"So... Um, how's Leo?" I asked, nervously.

"Uh... He's not exactly in a good mood. To say he's mad would be an understatement." She said.

I sighed, "I'm so screwed next week."

She laughed, "Yeah, but until then, go have some fun, okay? Don't worry about it too much."