Chapter 21: Rio De Janeiro

The six of us boarded the plane which would be taking us to Rio De Janeiro. Jeremy sat by the window with Antonella, Thiago sat by Leo and I sat by Neymar. Jeremy had taking such a huge liking to Antonella, and who could blame him for that? Leo's first game was taking place at the Maracanã, and also Neymar couldn't wait to be back home with his family.

"Excited?" I asked, looking over at Neymar who had a smile on his face.

He looked at me, nodding, "Yeah. I really miss my family."

I smiled at him, "Are you an only child?" I asked.

He shook his head, "No, I have a younger sister, her name's Rafaella Beckran. She changed her last name because she has an obsession for David Beckham." He pulled out his phone, unlocking it and looking through his photos. He tapped on a photo of a girl with light brown hair like his and hazel brown eyes.

"That's her?" I asked, looking at the photo.

"Yeah." He responded.

"She's stunning. Seriously, my self-esteem just went down the drain."

He laughed, turning his phone off and slipping it back into his pocket, "Why?"

"Okay, you clearly haven't seen me."

"I believe I have and you are beautiful." He said, looking at me.

"I'm not. Your family must be extremely hot if they made you and Rafaella."

He laughed, "My mother's really beautiful, but she looks more like Rafaella than me."

"Well, that explains how beautiful she is." I said, smiling.

He grabbed his phone again, unlocking it and tapping on the Instagram app. He went on my profile, tapping on the recent picture and looking up at me, "You two are the most attractive siblings I've ever seen."

I laughed, "Then you clearly haven't seen you and Rafaella."

"Hey, Antonella?" She was sitting behind us with Jeremy.

"Yeah?"

Neymar handed her his phone, "Do you think that Tori and Leo are the most attractive siblings?"

She looked at it closely, "Wow, I've never seen this picture before. Leo looks hot! Jesus, Tori, is that you? Damn, I'd double tap that anytime!" Neymar and I laughed. She handed his phone back to him, "Yeah, they're insanely attractive siblings."

He looked at me with a satisfied grin, "Now do you believe me?"

I rolled my eyes at him playfully, "No, your sister's still gorgeous."

"Wait till I introduce you to her." He said, smiling at me.

The plane took off shortly after. It was a five hour flight from São Paulo to Rio De Janeiro, and we would be landing at eight. Neymar and I didn't do much, besides watching Grown Ups and talking. It was nice to be able to talk to him so easily, because you know that he'll always be there for you. He was supporting and he could always be able to make you smile.

"Ooh, who's that?" I asked, pointing to the blonde in one of his photos.

"That's Carolina, she's my ex-girlfriend and Davi's mom." He responded.

"Jesus, why is everyone so pretty!" I whined.

He chuckled, "Stop letting yourself down. You're the most beautiful girl I know, so don't you ever think that you're not, okay?"

"Fine." I said with a pout.

He smiled, leaning and kissing my cheek. We heard a cough coming from the two seats beside us.