Girly :-: g

"I am not wearing that shit." I chuckled coldly at Grayson who held a light pink crop top and white skirt with pink heels and a pink leather jacket.

"Come on it will look good on you, besides it's a baby shower, it is a girl." Grayson said smiling and handing me the clothes.

"GORLS?!" I said smiling. He hates that meme.

He sighed and rubbed his face frustratingly and just pointed to the dressing room.

I mumbled profanities as I changed into the girly clothes.

I'd rather wear a black top with grey ripped jeans and combat boots. That sound good.

I looked in the mirror and I swear I saw a princess in disguise.

I look like aurora just ate pink cotton candy and then threw up on me.

I grunted and got out of the dressing room.

Grayson looked up and his mouth dropped.

He ended up bursting in laughter.

"I'm gonna kill you Grayson." I rolled my eyes and stomped into the dressing room.

"Oh my god hahaha you look like a lollipop!" Grayson laughed his obnoxious laugh.

"Fuck you grayson!" I yelled and slammed the dressing room and changing back into my clothes.

With a blank expression I walked out "y/n I'm sor-" Grayson said but stopped himself as I walked past him not acknowledging his presence.

I walked back to the clothes with Grayson constantly saying sorry but me ignoring him.

He tried to turn me around multiple times but I just snapped my shoulder away each time.

I finally got a decent outfit which was a baby pink crop top and some white washed skinny ripped jeans. And my black combat boots which are at home.

Once I got to the cashier and paid Grayson was still saying sorry and trying to hug me.

You might think I'm over exaggerating or extra. But Grayson knows how much I hate girly things, I never wear skirts or short shorts (JORTS) it's because I never felt confident in my body even though Grayson says I look beautiful. I never told him this.

"Baby just look at me!" Grayson said frustrated but still softly.

I sighed and turned around to see the face I fell in love with.

"I'm sorry ok?! I get it you don't like girly things but I just want to know why!" Grayson yelled.

I clenched my jaw and laughed coldly "it's because I don't feel confident in my own skin grayson."

His face softened.

"That's why." I finished and got in the car.

The crop top was covering most of my stomach so I grabbed a large in it.

I started the engine and waited for Grayson to get in.

Once he did I started driving "y/n I didn't know. You know I wouldn't have done it if I had known before."

I gave up and gave in "it's ok gray I guess I was just overreacting, I'm sorry gray."

"You said sorry for once." Gray laughed.

"Don't make me regret it." I looked at him and back at the road.

He put his hands up in surrender and stared into my side view smiling.

I looked at him weirdly before saying "what?" I chuckled.

"How can you not be comfortable in your own skin your beautiful." He beamed.

"Thanks gray." I flipped my hair sassily.

The rest of the ride was filled with laughs and sing alongs.

I don't even know I—