Gathering :-: g

"I'm gonna pass out. Yup that's what I'm gonna do. Pass out." I said and rubbed my face and sighed.

I heard Grayson chuckle and say "your going to be fine, babe."

"Am I though? I am so nervous, gray. Because first what if your mom see's me and thinks 'oh why her she's so beeping ugly. Just break up with her.' What if your dad doesn't like me?! Oh shiiiiiittttt! What if no one likes me. This is the part where I pass out." I started to fake pass out.

Grayson laughed and I heard the car stop "well we're here so pass out on me, ok?" Grayson caressed my cheek as a sign of affection.

I nodded and got out of the car Grayson soon next to me and holding my hand.

I smiled in content and got to Grayson's door.

"Ready?" Grayson asked me and rubbed my back.

I gulped and nodded.

Grayson opened the door and then everyone turned their heads and stared.

It went quiet.

All his family members staring at me making me slightly intimidated.

"Uh hi." I said nervously and did a sheepish smile.

It still stayed quiet and people still staring.

Shit.

"Shit." I said under my breath making Grayson chuckle a little before covering his mouth.

Grayson's mom Lisa then came up to me studying my face.

"Hi. I'm y/n. Nice to meet you, Mrs. Dolan." I said with a smile.

Out of nowhere she hugged me tight and as soon as she embraced me I heard people cheer and smile.

What the hell just happened?

Soon enough more of Grayson's family came and....

His grandma squeezed my cheeks.

His aunt caressed my hair.

His dad hugged me lovingly and softly making me smile.

His uncle side hugged me ruffling my hair while laughing, beer in his hand.

One guy about my age kissed my hand while winking at me. Out of the corner of my eye I saw give him a death glare.

Finally Cameron and Ethan greeted me with a hug and smile.

"Well that was interesting." I smiled at Grayson who still had a mad face on.

I kissed Grayson's cheek. That made him close his eyes and smile.

I chuckled and walked towards the kitchen seeing almost all ladies there cooking and talking.

"You need help, mrs. Dolan." I asked and started to walked over to her.

"Sure sweetie how about you chop up the carrots and tomatoes please?" She said with a smile and pointed to the stuff.

I nodded and started to chop up the tomatoes and carrots almost at the same time.

"So y/n. How did you and Grayson meet?" Grayson's aunt, Emily, asked me and everyone else gathered around me to listen.

Crap.

"Well one day, I was walking around LA when I accidentally tripped on something and when I was about to hit the ground a pair of arms caught me. It was Grayson. He stared at me for a while, just staring before actually dropping me on accident. Then he apologized and told me I was beautiful and yea. You can guess what happened from there." I told all with a smile on my face.