Alone :-: e

"Why is sitting alone?" I asked my friend, Charly.

"People are saying he is like super weird." She said as she bit into her apple.

I sighed and felt bad.

"He also has a brother, but he got popular fast and has friends. He left his brother." Lee stepped in.

"You should talk to him. Your hot too." Lee said and included the last sentence for no reason.

I was always known as the popular. I was nice, but could be mean when someone was pissing me off to the max.

I nodded and started walking over to the empty table in the corner of the lunchroom.

As I was walking people were saying hi to me and waving which I returned with smiles.

I went to the lunch line and bought chips and a water. I walked back out to the boys table.

Once I got to his table he was still looking down on his phone from what looks like a paragraph or story.

"Uh mind if I sit with you?" I asked a bit nervously and scratched the back of my head.

He looked up...

Holy crap. He's cute!

After a while of just staring at each other with mouths agape and wide eyes.

"Uh yea sure." He coughed awkwardly.

I smiled lightly and sat in the seat next to his right taking him by surprise.

He probably thought I was going to sit across from him.

"Uh you want it?" I asked the boy as I noticed he didn't have anything to eat.

He looked up at me and his mouth fell agape again but he managed to say something "I couldn't possibly take it. You bought it" He said sympathetically.

I sighed and slid the food gently to him. He phone slid away with it and he looked at me almost as asking me if it was ok.

I nodded and he opened the chips and uncapped the water.

He started eating and I asked "what's your name?"

He stopped eating for a second "Ethan. What's yours?"

"Y/n" I smiled and he looked at me and smiled too.

He blushed and went back to eating.

He grabbed his phone and read a paragraph again.

"What are you reading?" I asked nicely.

"I'm reading about the galaxy." He said simply and handed his phone to me.

I saw the paragraph about it and it seemed very interesting.

" you know I'm also obsessed with space and aliens too?" I chuckled and turned my head to look at him.

His face suddenly lightened and he turned his whole body towards me "really?! That's so cool! When I tell my brother about these things he always ignores me. But wow. I thought I was the only one." He smiled at me for the first time I met him.

I smiled even wider and said "you believe in aliens? How there is another species living amongst us?"

"Of course we can't be the only ones here!" He chuckled in excitement.

He looked at me longingly for a second and said "what else do you like?"

"A lot of things. Not much that I hate. Except for onions I hate onions." I made a disgusted face.

He laughed and looked at me.

I then heard footsteps coming toward us.

"Whatcha doin here, hottie?" I'm guessing his brother asked us and crossed his arms.

"She's just talking to me, Grayson." Ethan said shyly.

"I wasn't talking to you, Ethan!" Grayson barked at Ethan and Ethan jumped and slumped down.

I got up so I faced him "I was just talking to him you know making a friend."

"A girl like you talking to a guy like him? What a shame. I thought you were actually pretty cute and here you are trying to talk to my brother? That's a low." Grayson scoffed at me.

I just stared at him making him shift uncomfortably "anything else?" I sighed.

He scoffed and started to turn around to walk away but he quickly turned back and whispered in my ear "he's a weirdo. Goes out at night just to see the night sky. What a fucking creep."

With that he walked away.

I looked back toward Ethan and saw his head down, I sat back down next to him and heard him say "I understand if you leave."

I nodded and got up.

ETHANS POV

I knew it.
Everyone thinks I'm a weirdo.

Thanks to Grayson.

Y/n was actually really beautiful and she talked to me.

No one ever has talked to me that long.

Grayson must of said something to her to make her leave.

As soon as I heard her get up I felt cold. She was warm and kept me warm.

We connected.

No one that beautiful has talked to me. Ever. She was stunning. One of the prettiest I ever saw. Oh gosh.

Why did Grayson have to ruin it?

The way she talked. Her smile. Her eyes. Everything about her was perfect.

The most perfect human being left me, because of my brother.

The thing is that she liked galaxy and aliens too. She could've been my best friend.....

Maybe even more....

I wanted to cry. Grayson always ruins any chance I get with anybody. Not that I ever had a chance with anybody.

I looked around to see if y/n was still around, but I didn't see her.

I sighed and I didn't even feel like reading the paragraph anymore.

It reminded me of y/n.

"Mind if I come over and watch the stars with you tonight?" A familiar voice said.

I looked up and saw y/n.

She came back...