What did you do: 2

By the way that's Charlie*^^

"Hey dad?" Charlie asked ethan, they were both now on the couch just watching a hockey game.

Charlie was now 16 and let's just say every body. Gay or straight. Absolutely loves him. He grown up to be just as hot as Ethan and you combined. Charlie played football and lacrosse. Ethan coached football. He always wanted to do that.

"What's up bup?" Ethan said and looked at his son. Ethan always loved his son more than anything and as Charlie got older he started to look more like you which made Ethan's heart melt, in a good way.

"When is mom coming back?" Charlie asked filled with hope. Charlie had a rough estimate of what his mom was like according to Ethan.

From what Charlie thinks. Y/n is the most beautiful girl you'll ever see. The most toughest badass. But again the most nicest. Hard working but most of the time a fucking procrastinator. The most funny. And not a monster.

"Well, she is actually Uhm. We are going to meet her tomorrow." Ethan smiled at his son.

"Whoa, really?! That's awesome. I can't wait to meet her. From a long time ago like when I was five he only thing I remember are her eyes. They were y/c/e. But then again that was when I was young and that's like a gigabyte of memory." Charlie chuckled and smiled brightly.

Ethans heart skipped a bunch of beats when he heard his son talk. Charlie got his humor from you. And that smile.

"Tomorrow at 5 we are supposed to meet at the bay. So dress nicely and hopefully it goes well." Ethan sighed happily and patted Charlie's back.

"Now go to bed, champ." Ethan ruffled Charlie's hair making Charlie get defensive in a funny way.

Charlie hurried upstairs and did what he needed to do before falling asleep with a smile on his face.

Ethan also went to bed but kept imagining how you looked now. But one thing he knew for sure was that, you would still look beautiful.

THE NEXT DAY XD

"How do I look?" Charlie asked as he turned around to face Ethan.

"You look good, bup. Just like your mom." He mumbled the last part with a big smile.

"You think she'll recognize me." Charlie asked and fixed his tie. Charlie did not enjoy tuxes especially because they choke you to death, but he wanted to make you feel proud of him.

"Of course she will." Ethan chuckled and ruffled his hair.

"Ay ay chhhiiiillll." Charlie laughed and fixed his hair again.

Ethan fixed his button up before both of them were in the car making their way to the bay.

Once they were situated, they were both sitting outside with the perfect view of the ocean. Both waiting patiently for the women they both loved.

"Hey do you think—" Ethan started but was cut off by a familiar voice.

"Charlie?" A voice said making Charlie look up and see familiar eyes.

"Mom?" Charlie said shocked and a tear slipped out of his eye.

Ethan was right.

She's stunning.

"Charlie!" Y/n smiled brightly and Charlie jumped out of his seat and ran. He jumped onto y/n and hugged her tightly taking in her scent. Y/n held onto her son tightly. Never planning on letting go.

"I missed you so much." Y/n laughed and held onto his hair and back.

Ethan was right again.

She had the same laugh as Charlie.