That kid in PE :-: e

This is inspired by Brandon Rogers new video so go watch it before you watch this. It'll make more sense. KindA.

"Come on, y/n. Gym is not that bad." Ethan said to me as we walked out to the schools field.

"Well the teachers are overweight so they should be running the lap with us." I stated and Ethan laughed.

Fuck gym. Gym sucks. Just like why. Gym is for people who are you know, social. Not me.

"Ok 1 lap lets go!" The teacher blew his whistle.

I started running with Ethan until we saw Ethan's friend, darian, running past everyone.

"Fuck off, darian. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE AN OLYMPIAN, WE ALL KNOW YOU RUN FAST. YOUR ALSO BLACK!" I stated to darian.

A couple of kids looked back at me with faces. And Ethan just sighed and giggled from beside me.

Once we were done we went out to the football field to choose teams for dodgeball.

The girls and the boys stayed in separate lines.

"Ok Grayson and Aaron are team captains." The teacher said and Grayson and Aaron stepped up.

"THIS IS SEXIST!" I yelled to almost everyone.

I was that person. Who just didn't give a fuck of what they said. Didn't think before they spoke. I don't know how Ethan deals with me.

"IM NEVER TEAM CAPTAIN!" I whined and a ball suddenly hit my vagina.

I grunted in pain and fell to my knees while the whole class laughed.

"YOU BROKE MY DEVELOPING VAGINA!!" I yelled as I slowly got back up.

I saw Ethan laughing hard that he was crying.

Once the teams were picked I was the only one left out still on the goddamn line.

"YOU WOULD THINK DATING YOUR BROTHER WOULD GIVE YOU RIGHTS!!" I yelled to Grayson who had a full team.

"Sorry, y/n!" Grayson yelled back to me shrugging.

"Go time out!" The teacher yelled pointing the middle of the field.

"TIME OUT CANT LAST FOREVER!" I said as I stood there for about 20 minutes.

"Alright go to Aaron's team." The teacher said and pointed to Aaron's side which had Ethan on it.

"Hey faggot, watch this!" I said to a random nerdy kid named, Steven.

I threw a dodgeball hard at the petty popular girl on Grayson's team.

It hit her in the face.

"Ooohhhhhh!" I heard people who were out say.

I was now the only one left on Aaron's team. And Grayson was the only one left on his team.

Grayson had all the balls on his side!!

"OK THATS JUST NOT FAIR!" I screamed to him.

Grayson shrugged and chucked one at me which I dodged.

I was now on the floor crawling "TECHNICALLY THIS IS SLAVERY BECAUSE WE'RE ARENT GETTING PAID!" I yelled making Grayson and everyone laugh.

It's true though.

"Y/n! Babe! Just throw one into the hoop and he'll instantly be out!" Ethan yelled from the sideline.

I kept trying to do it but it wasn't working.

"It's not that hard! Y/n!" Samantha yelled from our side.

"HEY SAMANTHA WHY DONT YOU COME SIT ON IT!" I insulted as I looked back at her.

I heard Grayson's hyena laugh and Ethan's wheeze.

"IF I GET MADE FUN OF ONE MORE TIME, IM SAYING YOU RAPED ME!" I pointed to the PE teacher.

The teacher chuckled and shook his head.

"When we're done IM GIVING YOU A FUCKING SEX CHANGE!" I yelled pointing at Grayson while he was starting to shoot at my teams hoop.

"I'D TRADE LUNCHES WITH YOU IF YOUR MOM WASNT PACKING YOU TRASH!" I insulted Grayson.

Grayson held a confused face while the class was cracking up.

"YES EAT MY SHIT GRAYSON!" I cheered as I finally got Grayson out and our team won.

Everyone from the team came up to me and started giving me hugs and high fives.

"Man I love having gym with you, y/n." Ethan said as we started walking to our next class.