Hot :-: g

"Fuck." I said sharply as I tried not to burn to a crisp.

"Just relax ok y/n. It's not even that hot." Grayson giggled as he kept driving.

"Easy for you to say, guys can just take off their shirt whenever they want, wherever they want. But girls? They have to be careful or they labeled as a slut." I ranted.

"So therefore we can't take our clothes off whenever we want to THEREFORE WE HAVE TO BURN THEREFORE WE BECOME SWEATY THEREFORE WE GET STICKY THEREFORE OUR CLOTHES GET MOIST THEREFORE NOT A PRETTY SCENE!" I yelled frustrated.

Grayson parked the car and looked at me like 'what the fuck just happened' look.

"You ok?" Grayson finally said.

"Peachy." I stated and got out of the steaming car.

The second I got out it was more hotter than in the car.

"I had enough of this shit." I mumbled to myself as I started to take my shirt and shorts off leaving me in my bra and underwear.

Grayson walked around the car and saw me and gasped "what the hell?! Y/n put some clothes on!"

I sighed and walked forward. He's overreacting. We are at a remote spot. Literal fucking desert and he's acting like we are at school.

I kept walking and flipped him off and I heard him grunt and walk following me.

I kept walking and found a patch of sand and I laid down on the hot substance but I really did not care as long as I rest.

"Your fucking nuts." Grayson scoffed and hovered above me.

"Fuck outta here, Dolan. I'm the youngest flexer of this century." I mimicked lil tay because I know it makes him laugh.

He started laughing and then took his shirt off but I didn't even look and closed my eyes.

"This is nice just burning into baked potatoes together." Grayson sighed and closed his eyes as well.

I felt more hot "it's so hoooootttttt!" I whined and sat up and faced my face up to the sun.

"You are hot." I felt Grayson's smirk.

"You know who else is hot?" I teased.

"Who?" Grayson smirked at me.

"Ethan." I chuckled.

I heard Grayson get up and he flinged me over his shoulder.

"What the fuck? Put me down." I said and hit his back.

"Take it back!" Grayson smacked my ass.

"Ow! Ok I take it back! Now put me down!" I said as I felt the burn on my butt steaming.

He put me down and sighed and smiled.

"I'm never going out in the heat ever again." I mumbled as I started walking back to the car.

I felt a sharp slap on my ass again.

"Trying to get circumcised?!" I insulted Grayson.

He laughed and shook his head.

He leaned in and kissed me.

He pulled away smiling.

"I'm still burning, take me home." I sighed and got in the back seat and sprawled myself across the seats.

He chuckled and got in the car.