producer :-: g

"im done" the girl gasped finished with her orgasm.

"5 minutes, pretty good." y/n smirked handing her 50 dollars.

"i know, took practice." the girl put her clothes on smiling friendly at the porn producer, y/n.

"you need me for anything else?" the girl asked sighing deeply stuffing the money in her pocket looking at the fairly beautiful girl behind the camera.

"nope, thank you." y/n smiled looking over to the girl who was naked 6 minutes ago.

the other girl nodded and walked out.

y/n sighed and transfered the footage to her computer before closing her laptop and heading out getting a sudden phone call from the boss.

"hello?" y/n responded heading down the street staring at particularly nothing.

"we have a new one. Grayson Dolan" the boss said and hung up.

y/n immediately started running to her house, closing the door and opening her laptop to find the girl rubbing her area. y/n sighed uploading it to pornhub and then clicking a new tab going to a secret website used specifically for producers. Y/n typed in Grayson Dolan and he seemed so young, just became an adult, he is of age, he has a brother, and good looking. but what is he up for?

Y/n knocked on his house and she fixed her leather jacket before the door opened revealing Grayson.

"may i help you?" Grayson asked admiring the beautiful girl.

"Im the porn-" Grayson immediately cut her off by shushing her and closing the door behind him.

y/n sighed and started again "Im the porn producer, what work are you looking into?"

Grayson held a confused face "aren't concerned about my age or anything?"

"i checked everything and your clean, what type of work are you looking into?" y/n asked again and Grayson was surprised that she said it like nothing.

"oh well uhm. i- how much is it?" Grayson asked stuttering suddenly embarrased.

"10 dollars every 5 minutes." (i might be wrong i'm failing at math) y/n said.

"ok uh, i just want to jack off while watching a porn or something..." Grayson said like he was unsure but he was 100% sure.

"ok where and when?" y/n seemed unfazed which Grayson expected but was still shocked on how beautiful the girl was.

"uh i-i. hold on." Grayson said and then ran back into the house checking and then texting ethan. once Grayson got an answer that Ethan was gone for at least 2 hours Grayson ran back outside.

"i can do it now." Grayson said.

"perfect." y/n smiled and whipped out her quality camera.

Y/n followed Grayson to his room and then Grayson stripped getting self conscious but then again aroused. Grayson didn't need porn anymore.

"Come here." Grayson suddenly commanded moving his finger back and forth.

Y/n went over to Grayson and then suddenly the two lips collided making Grayson moan out and started moving his hand back and forth. Y/n simply kept kissing going down to his neck which encouraged Grayson to go faster.

Faster

Faster

Faster

"Uhgggghhhhh! Fuck! Holy shit!" Grayson moaned out as he released onto his hand.

'That was fast' y/n thought.

Y/n then pulled away making Grayson feel empty.

And then turned off the camera

"Wha-" Grayson started before 30 dollars were shoved onto his chest.

"I made sure not to show your face. See you." Y/n smiled and then left but Grayson was determined to get to know her.

"Can I get your number?"  Grayson said as y/n was already out the door and Grayson fully dressed.

"Why would you want it I'm a porn producer." Y/n rolled her eyes.

"I just want it. Your really pretty." Grayson smiled.

"Fine."

Hi I don't upload. Don't ask for a part two. See ya