Guys my age :-: g

"Make sure to look and do your best. You do not want to make a bad impression on these people." The Dolan's mom warned and they all walked out into the limousine.

Grayson and Ethan were now 26 and even better looking. Their stubble was visible but enough to attract even a 60 year old. They grew taller and are now 6'2. They had more muscle than you could imagine. Their brows gotten darker and their features more sharpened. They looked intimidating as fuck. (Lol love you Zane)

They still don't have girlfriends but they slept around but rarely.

Lisa and the boys were going to an event to meet the most wealthy family in long valley. This was huge because Lisa needed the extra money and planned on asking for a job at their residence. She was nervous and ever since Sean left she's been in this daze she can't get out of.

"Are you guys nervous?" Lisa asked the two grown twins.

"Not really. We are just hoping you get a new job, ma." Ethan smiled and looked over at Grayson which he agreed.

Lisa smiled and looked out the window waiting to arrive.

When hey finally arrived the two twins were on both sides of their mother holding her hands. They all signed in and the waiter lead them to the ball room.

It had white walls with silver tables and people were dancing and talking with wine or liquor in their hands.

It looked huge.

"Follow the red carpet." The waiter smiled before he went off.

The twins gave their mom a hopeful smile before walking along the red carpet to meet the wealthy family.

When they stopped they saw the family of four.

The mom I'm guessing was Elena Gilbert. Brunette hair with a soft face and beautiful brown eyes.

The father was Damon Salvatore. Striking ice blue eyes and a killer jawline. He looked rough.

The brother or son was Colton Haynes. Blue eyes with dark brown hair.

The daughter was y/n Salvatore. Beautiful.

The twins were awestruck by the beautiful young women. Her blue eyes staring right into their souls making them basically drool.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Lisa and these are my sons." Lisa put on her million Dollar smile.

"Twins?" Elena asked with a big smile.

"Yes that's Grayson and the other one is Ethan." Lisa gestured.

"This is my daughter y/n and our son Colton." Elena gestured to the two very good looking siblings.

"Guys show them around while we speak with Lisa." Damon finally spoke and gestured Lisa to follow them to a table with all gold.

Y/n and Colton at the same time went up to the twins and stopped at the same exact spot.

"What do you want to see first, Grayson?" Y/n said smoothly and her saying his name almost made him moan.

"Uh I don't know do you guys have a backyard?" Grayson almost stuttered but kept his composure.

"In fact we do." Y/n nodded.

"Follow us." Colton spoke and turned to walk toward their backyard.

"So how old are you guys?" Ethan tried to spark a conversation.

"21." Y/n answered and Grayson raised his eyebrows thinking she was much older.

"I'm 25." Colton answered.

"Y/n looks older." Grayson said.

"I know I do, I try to look older because I try to attract older men." Y/n answered as if it was a normal thing.

"May I ask why." Grayson was now walking beside her.

"Because guys my age don't know how to treat me, don't know how to love me, don't know how to touch me." She answered and the last part she looked at Grayson dead in the eyes which made him shiver.

He looked back and saw Ethan and Colton in their own conversation.

"Shocked?" Y/n smirked knowing she had an effect on Grayson already.

"Y-Yea." Grayson said.

"How old are you?" Y/n asked.

"26" Grayson answered nervously but excitingly.

"Good." Y/n said and Grayson looked at her with sudden interest.

"This is our backyard." Y/n gestured and the twins were shocked on how big it was. It was bigger than a race track.

"Where to now?"

"Bedrooms."

"Kitchen." The twins said at the same time making y/n and Colton chuckle.

"I'll show Grayson the bedrooms and how about you show Ethan the kitchen. He must be hungry yea?" Y/n said and Ethan nodded eagerly.

"Come on, Ethan. We have 3 refrigerators." Colton patted Ethans back, looking back towards his sister and giving a wink knowing what she was going to do.

Y/n smirked and looked back toward Grayson before taking his hand and leading him upstairs.

"So Grayson you found someone in your life yet?" Y/n questioned as they walked around multiple halls.

"A girlfriend, no I haven't. No one really seems to know my tics."

"Tics?" Y/n said as she opened a door to a room with a silk bed.

"Yea like uh....kinks." Grayson said and walked toward the center of the room looking around.

"What are your kinks Grayson?" Y/n said closed the door.

"Uhm i don't think you should know." Grayson went to turn around only to be met with y/n pressed against his chest.

"Is it being called daddy?" The name making Grayson shudder.

"I Uh-"

"No? Guess there's no point on saying it then, so now that we're alone what do you want to do, Grayson?" Y/n smiled like nothing happened.

Grayson got mad all of a sudden and lust flooded his eyes. His dominance took over and he towered over y/n making her feel all tingly.

"Well princess I was thinking on, getting to know you..."

Grayson dragged his fingers up her arm making her get goosebumps, his other hand making its way to her ass, cupping it. And he started leaning in.

"And your body." He smiled before crashing his lips onto hers.

He touched her in all the right places.

Knew where to put his hands.

Knew all the right ways to get her going.

I'm too lazy to finish this honestly