Kidnapper :-: g

(:-:)

                                           (:-:)

I wanted her.

I needed her.

I just had this feeling ever since I saw her and I can't stop having that feeling.

The feeling is amazing but I want it to be euphoric. Never ending.

I'm gonna get her.

Be patient Grayson.

But I want her now.

If you do it now your cover will be blown.

Ugh!

I'll tell you when.

Please let it be soon.

I saw her plug in her headphones and then started jogging towards the park.

Follow her.

I smiled and slowly but vastly walked behind her going on my phone every once in a while when she looked back just to make me look normal.

God from any angle she is just gorgeous. Up, down, left, right. Perfect.

I then saw her sit down on the bench bending down and grabbed her water bottle taking at drink.

Now.

Don't mind if I do.

I grabbed a rock and started making my way towards her. I saw her head looking back and I then panicked immediately hitting the rock on her head making her pass out.

Wow. Nice.

Oh no.

I hurt her. I have got to take care of her.

I'm gonna cry.

"I'm so sorry, princess. I didn't mean it, but it's ok. Because I'm gonna fix you up, good as new ok?" I told her but her eyes were still closed.

I hurried and brought her to my house as quick as I could without trying to hurt her. I kicked open my door and hurriedly brought her to my room setting her down on my bed slowly.

I grabbed my first aid kit and set it down next to her and turned her face down only to see blood behind her head where I hit her.

I did that.

I felt a tear go down my cheek. I was crying.

"I'm so sorry, princess. I didn't mean it. I was just trying to talk to you for so long but I didn't have the guts. I'm sorry." I felt a whole bunch of tears go down while I cleaned and healed the wound.

I turned her back around and still saw her asleep. I kissed her cheek and went downstairs still crying about how I hurt my baby.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I heard my angel scream in a terrified voice.

I shot my head up and bolted towards her room where I saw her sitting up looking around frantically.

"What's wrong?" I asked worry written all over my face.

She paused for a moment and stared at me longingly almost thinking.

"Why am I Here?" She asked lowly and a gleam went off in her eyes.

I took a deep breath taking in her features once again. She was so goddamn beautiful.

"I'm going to take care of you...

For life."