Hell + devil :-: g

I swear I'm not a bad person. Sorry. This sucks by the way.

GRAYSON

She always kept her head down. Not looking at anyone. She always kept her distance.

Whenever no one was looking at her she would watch them, watch people. Almost observing them.

I never knew what she looked like.

All I knew was that she had mangled black hair and that she was tall.

She never talked to anyone. I never heard her speak before.

I saw her walk home after school whenever I was on the bus.

One day I got enough courage to talk to her. I think I'll be able to get through her. Maybe find out what she looks like and what she is like.

I saw her leaned against her locker writing something down in a brown book. A kid walked by her and she slightly tilted her head up to stare at him. Once he disappeared in the halls she slowly turned her head back down.

Ok Grayson you got this.

I have a safe feeling about this.

I walked towards her and once I was in front of her I took at deep breath and said "hi, I'm grayson." I smiled.

She didn't move. But once I saw her close her book she slowly started to move her head up making me more anxious.

Once she looked up I was met with glowing red eyes and immediately my whole body started to hurt and an intolerable pain right in my heart burned making me grunt in pain and torture yet I managed not to break eye contact.

She then shifted her eyes somewhere else and the pain started to fade away quickly.

What the fuck just happened?

"I'm y/n." Her voice was raspy but normal. She was looking behind me still not making eye contact.

I looked down and saw fire starting to form at her fingertips.

I furrowed my eyebrows and started to back up.

What's going on?

As soon as I backed up she opened her notebook and read something, she shut the book and shot her head up to my eyes making the pain killing feeling in my body to begin again.

This time even worse.

I fell to the ground in pain not able to feel anything in my body.

I felt my body being dragged.

I couldn't even feel my hand. I felt like someone was stabbing me at 90 miles per second. I heard my bones cracking nonstop and my screams echoing.

Your POV.

Why the fuck did Grayson have to look at me in the eyes?!

I can't imagine the pain he's in right now.

And it's the second time he's looked at me.

One more time and he'll for sure be dead.

I've been observing Grayson a lot and Hades has been saying to watch the way he acts.

Hades wants Grayson as a guard and I have to take him to Hades now.

I knew Grayson was going to approach me and Hades wrote me the plan.

I had to make Grayson weak enough to get him through the gate.

I didn't want to hurt Grayson. I really didn't but gotta listen to the boss.