Sister squad :-: e

(:-:)

                                          (:-:)

Y/n was now in Ethan's room bouncing her leg up and down in nervousness. 'Oldie by odd future' playing in Ethan's room. Y/n loved odd future (I love odd future) so she begged Ethan for their record until Ethan gave in and bought it for her birthday along with a bunch of Tyler the creators albums.

As jasper stared singing Ethan strolled in and pep talked y/mom how Emma and James aren't that bad of people. (Don't attack me)

"You'll be fine, baby." Ethan smiled as he eyed her striped shirt. Ethan smiled and looked down at her colorful vans and black pants. Looked up at her hair which was a little wild but that's what made her, her.

"Do I look good? James will fuckin judge me." Y/n panicked.

"Your beautiful and if James doesn't like you I'll tell him off." Ethan shrugged not caring if he lost another friend as long as he had Grayson and y/n.

Y/n smiled and grabbed her clout goggles putting them on her head as an accessory. She stood up as did Ethan.

They walked out meeting Grayson in the living room.

When Grayson met y/n she was fun, cursed a lot, had a weird laugh but it made all people laugh. Her outfits matched perfectly with her personality making Grayson smile. Y/n almost never had a frown on her face. Grayson loves her. Just a person you can't be mad at.

They were all going to meet in Hollywood blvd. because y/n needed some clothes from Tillys and Grayson and Ethan love y/n but Ethan is the one who is in love with her. Emma and James really wanted to meet y/n. She seemed really fun. Always doing the silliest stunts and out going. They really want to meet her. She seemed pretty.

"Call me sometime. Ring my line. You know I'll answer. Call me sometime." Y/n sang to Tyler the creator.

Ethan smiled and looked back to the road.

"We're here." Ethan breathed out and looked at his twin and future lover.

Y/n suddenly yelled making her voice waver and then jumped out of the car determined to make friends.

The twins laughed and caught up to her.

Emma and James were looking at the camera to see if they had anything in their face or teeth. Once they did they waited excitingly at the place.

"Oh my gosh I'm nervous but then again excited mmm kinda not good." Emma said quickly making James blink.

"Guys!" Grayson yelled to Emma and James getting their attention.

Emma and James looked in their direction seeing the twins on either side of y/n.

'She's really pretty' James thought thinking he was straight for a second.

"Your so pretty!" Emma yelled smiling and running to y/n with open arms.

Y/n prepared for impact as she smiled too finally seeing Emma's most likely fake tan.

Y/n and Emma finally crashed into each other thinking 'shes a great hugger'.

"Your taller than I expected jeez." Emma said pulling away and looking up.

"I'm only fuckin 5'7." Y/n smiled running a hand through her hair.

"Hi sister!" James smiled widely. He loves his smile.

"Hi oh shit should I call you like fuckin, shishter?" Y/n said pulling off a confused face.

"I don't know. Whatever you want I guess." James said finally pulling y/n into a hug.

Y/n hugged back feeling his thin ass fuckin body. Flat.

Lol.

Anyway.

"I need a fuckin pink drink—"

"Pinkity drinkity!" James squealed cutting y/n off.

"Gahsh" y/n sad scratching the back of her head.

"But yea one of those." Y/n smiled walking ahead. The rest following.

All of them ordered and then went outside and then suddenly a group of people started coming at all of them asking for pictures.

Some girls freaked out seeing y/n hang out with the sister squad. Ethan at one point whispered something funny about Grayson to y/n and y/n laughed. A fan took a picture.

Once all the fans left they all had a little photo shoot and then went to the skatepark.

"It was so good and fresh to see you sister!" James squealed and hugged y/n tightly.

"You too James. I've been watching you for years and to see that your a good person in real life is relieving." Y/n said truthfully.

James awed and pretended to cry.

"It was nice to meet you!" Emma smiled and yelled.

"You too Emma. Your really fucking cool, bruh." Y/n stool her hand out but Emma awed and hugged her instead.

They said their goodbyes and it was the twins and y/n.

Ethan and y/n collapsed on the bed and let out a deep sigh.

"Can I tell you something?" Ethan started.

"Mhm."

"I love you." Ethan turned to look at y/n.

"I love you too e." Y/n chuckled.

"Not as a friend." Ethan breathed out.

Ethan was taken back when y/n kissed him on the lips lovingly and longingly.

"Not as a friend either."