Whack :-: g

"Popularity is stupid

"Popularity is stupid." Y/n stated as she started setting up the chairs.

"But your so beautiful." Grayson stated truthfully as he trailed behind her.

"Not all good-looking people are cool." Y/n sighed and got the pink banner.

Grayson sighed in defeat because he knew it was true.

People always questioned Grayson because he hung out with y/n. Y/n was what you call weird. Always said what's on her mind. Always wore baggy clothes, wore circular glasses. Just confusing in their opinion.

"Snap out of it, golden boy." Y/n snapped her fingers I front of Grayson's face making him come back to reality.

"Sorry, So wanna hang out today?" Grayson quickly recovered and smiled.

"Sure, nothing better to do." Y/n mumbled and Grayson laughed.

SPANISH CLASS

"This is whack." Y/n stated bluntly as Grayson laughed from across the room.

"What's your name, sweetie?" The Spanish teacher asked y/n politely.

Y/n didn't like her. Her voice was too squeaky and nice.

"Faggot." Y/n stated as some of the kids laughed.

The teacher was taken back by the attitude.

AFTER SCHOOL

"Alright I'll see you later!" Grayson yelled to his friends as he exited to school to see y/n.

Y/n leaned against her car watching closely looking for Grayson. Once she saw him she felt butterflies.

Yuck

"Ready for movie night!" Grayson said excitingly as he picked her up and spinner y/n around making her laugh from the dizzy feeling.

"Duh! Let's go!" Y/n responded and grabbed Grayson's hand running with him to her house.

"Ok we have beetle juice, Edward scissor hands, and—" y/n was cut off by Grayson's serious voice.

"Can we talk?"

Y/n stopped and dropped the movies before nodding and sat next to Grayson on the couch.

"What's up?" Y/n asked nervously.

"This might be shocking but I Uh— I like you." Grayson let out with a shaky breath.

Y/n took a moment before smiling and saying "I like you too."

"What now?" Grayson said awkwardly.

"I guess we can kiss?" Y/n responded unsure.

Grayson shrugged before smashing his lips onto y/n's.

I don't even know what this is.