Caught cheating 2 :-: g

(:-:)

(:-:)

ETHANS POV

one word to describe Grayson is: broken.
He hasn't come out of his room. Not to mention it's not even cleaned. It's still wrecked.

I tried talking to him but he just says 'leave me alone' or 'fuck off, e'

Not my problem Grayson decided to cheat on the most perfect girl ever.

One word to describe y/n is: emotionless.
We still talk but away from my house. She's absolutely emotionless. Yea she smiles, but rarely anymore.

We talked about Grayson and how he fucked up but y/n just said 'he chose to cheat'.

Now I am in the coffee shop talking to y/n.

"I just think that you should give him a second chance." I shrugged.

I stared into y/n's dull eyes. But the color never left them. I love her eyes.

"Really? 9 months, Ethan. 9 fucking months. Meant nothing to Grayson. So why should I care about him now. I got my revenge.

I'm fine. Really." Y/n rubbed her face.

She's going to cry.

I've never seen y/n cry. But I do know that when she rubs her face, she was going to cry.

"Don't cry, y/n." I said softly.

"I'm not going to." Y/n looked away and out the window where the sun shines brightly on her features. Golden hour doing her justice.

How could Grayson be so stupid?

A girl like y/n is so hard to find. A girl that beautiful who is loyal to you and will treat you like your the only person in the world. Grayson just had to fuck it up. With some chick he liked to fuck. Like y/n wasn't enough. She's more than enough.

"Grayson loves you." I said out of thin air.

Y/n looked at me and I saw a flash of happiness is her y/c/e for a moment before going back to rubbing her eyes.

"No he doesn't. I mean, if you're nothing special, why kid yourself." She plopped her head down in front of me, looking at her hot chocolate.

" She plopped her head down in front of me, looking at her hot chocolate

"That's not true, y/n." I intertwined my fingers with hers. "You the most beautiful and caring girl I ever met. Grayson's stupid, idiot, asshole, fucking dumb. But he really does love you. I saw it. In his eyes. I don't know what made him do what he did, but I do know he loves you." I finished.

Y/n finally looked up and I saw a tear go gown her cheek.

I stood up and so did she. And we embraced each other.

"It's ok, just go back to him. At least he'll talk to you. He hasn't talked to me in months since you broke up." I stoked her hair.

She pulled away now looking like she wasn't even crying. That's what I love about her.

"I'll give it a shot." Y/n nodded and looked at me.

I smiled and dragged her out of the restaurant to my car.

Y/n jumped out of the car fixing her black shirt and dusting off her blue jeans. I put my hand on her shoulder making her comfortable.

We walked inside and made our way to Grayson's room.

"No please—!" We heard Grayson say.

"Ugh Grayson!" We heard a girl moan.

I looked at y/n confusingly.

Wait.

"Grayson!" Y/n yelled and banged on the locked door.

"Y/n help—!" Grayson yelled back.

"Ugh fuck! Daddy" we heard the girl moan again.

Y/n looked at me and I then got the signal.

I busted the door open only to see Grayson tied to his bed and some blonde chick on top of him.

Y/n grabbed her hair and yanked her down to the ground.

I got to Grayson and put his clothes back on as well.

"Come back again and I'll staple your vagina shut (I use this quote a lot a lot.)" y/n said and dragged her by the hair out the door.

"And don't come back, Asshole!" I heard y/n yell.

The girl left her clothes here.

Blondie is out there naked.

"Grayson!" Y/n came back and crawled to him on the bed and grabbed his cheeks.

"Are you ok? I'm so sorry." Y/n said to him and held the crying Grayson to her.

"Your sorry? No don't say that y/n. I'm sorry. I'm sorry I cheated on you. I'm sorry I broke your your precious heart. These pass few months have been absolute hell without you here to give me hugs and kisses. I screwed up so bad, y/n. I just didn't want to admit that I love you because I thought it was too soon. But 9 months... I should've said it the day I saw you. So I'm going to say it now." Grayson said to y/n while crying.

Y/n looked at Grayson full with hope.

Y/n isn't sappy. She's not going to cry.

"I'm in love with you, y/n." Grayson said with a small smile.

My heart broke a little.

"I love you too, Grayson." Y/n smiled.

My heart broke into millions.

I admit I do like y/n.

But she's happy with Grayson. And Grayson's happy with her.

I deserved y/n. Not Grayson.