Caught cheating :-: g

(:-:)

                                          (:-:)

"Bye babygirl! I'll see you in a bit!" Grayson smiled and waved as he got out the door.

Grayson then left to go with Ethan to a meeting. Most of their meetings took 2 hours. I usually clean around the house or make them food. But their house is mostly already clean and they literally just ate pizza.

"What to do?" I said to myself as I look around the nicely decorated house.

Mr. Kate did a really good job.

Before I could do anything I heard a ding come from Grayson's room. I curiously walked to Grayson's room, on the way I heard many other dings following after it.

Once I got there I saw that Grayson had left his phone connected to the charger on his desk.

I chuckled and grabbed his phone and was about to spam his phone with pictures until I saw messages from 'Katy👅'.

Confusion ran across my face and sadness took over it real quick.

Katy👅: come over again, Gracie.

Katy👅: I want you so bad

Katy👅: don't ignore me. I know you like it by the way you moan my name when I top

Katy👅: forget that girlfriend of yours and come over, daddy

I slowly connected the phone back into its charger and put the phone down with steadiness. I took a deep breath before closing my eyes and clenching my jaw.

I'm not about to cry.

I'm better than that.

I haven't cried in years. I wasn't going to cry now.

I rubbed my face and opened my eyes only to be met with Grayson's desktop which had a photo of us too on our first date.

FUCK!

"FUCK!" I yelled and threw the picture across the room with force.

After all this time he was holding up with some chick. And I didn't even know about it. All the kisses he gave me, he gave to another girl. All the cuddles he gave me, he gave to another girl. All the goddamn times we had sex, he had sex with another girl. I don't wanna be here anymore. No wonder he always goes out to get groceries only to come back 2 hours later.

2 hours later...

Wait where's Ethan?

I ran back to the living room and grabbed my phone dialing Ethan's number.

"Hello?" Ethan's voice called.

"Hey, e. Where are you? I wanna go see a movie and I was wondering if you wanted to come with?" I said in my normal happy voice. I lied. I don't wanna go to the movies.