Dead feelings 2

(:-:)

                                             (:-:)

After that 'date' I've been in a slump all day. I knew y/n liked me since forever. I've heard it from my friends then them laughing at her for a shy girl liking a guy like me.

What's so wrong with someone liking you?

"Get up sweetie." My mother lightly poked me and smiled before getting out.

I got ready and headed for school.

I was walking up the steps when I heard a familiar voice talking.

"No I'm not. They posted the videos and now everyone laughs at me. I shouldn't care and I kinda don't but I just feel stupid." I heard y/n say to someone.

"Stop sounding so fucking sad." Another voice say. I'm guessing her friend.

Y/n chuckled and looked out.

Then I heard y/n talk again "the thing about love is, you can love whoever you want, but so can they."

I heard her friend sigh "yuh, I feel that."

Y/n chuckled "thas whassup." She joked.

I'm guessing that was an inside joke.

Wow they can both make a sad situation better. I need friends like that. But I don't.

God I feel bad.

I actually want to be y/n's friend. She seems like the type of girl who doesn't take things seriously but will when it's necessary. Fun. Has this skater boi vibe.

I don't know why I said that but you know those type of people right?

Skater boi people. The type of people who say 'trey way' 24/7. The people who says anything in a low voice and you'll laugh. Listens to lil pump and say 'trash' when someone talks about Selena gomez or Martin garix. They are friends with the people who juul in the bathroom. Have their own group but talk to someone popular because their just that funny.

Those people.

She just seems chill.

Anyways

That type of people.

"Do you know why the bathrooms are locked again?" Her friend asked y/n.

"Because people are peeing in the juul room." She said and laughed.

It took me a second but then I got it and it made me smile.

Her friend laughed until she started gasping for air.

Y/n just smiled and looked down.

The bell rang and I quickly went to my class.