Prestentation :-: g

"Grayson, stop panicking. We did good." I tried to calm him down and rubbing his shoulder lightly.

"But I feel like my parts are just wrong and just plain dumb." Grayson sighed and put his head in his hands.

"At least we did the project besides I quadrupled checked our work so we should be good." I smiled at him and when I said the last few words he lightly chuckled and smiled at me.

"Your beautiful." He said smiling looking at me in awe.

"Thanks gray I-" I started but got cut off.

"Ok Y/n and Grayson your up." The teacher spoke from the back of the room.

I jumped up and heard all the guys on Grayson team bang their hands on the desks and cheer as we walked up.

I was always kinda outgoing and class clown so people shipped with gray. When it finally happened Grayson's friends treated me as if I were one of the guys. Which I kinda am now.

"Let's eskekkkiiitttt. Your going to like this Mr. Moran. It's going to get 100." I joked and waited for Grayson to bring up our presentation on the smart board.

I stood in the very front of the classroom.

"I sure hope so bup." Mr. Moran smiled and I said to Ethan...

"Yo eth pass me a paper ball." I said and put my hands up.

Ethan crumpled up a piece of paper and threw it at me.

I caught and said "Mr. Moran if I make this I get an extra 5 points." I panted and stood 5 feet away from the trash can.

"Mmmoookkkk." Mr. Moran said and observed me closely.

I threw it and it didn't land and I quickly said "I never said on the first try ssoooooo I'm gonna try again."

"No no no 5 points off." Mr Moran joked.

"No bro one last try here we go." I said and made it

"Lleeetttsssss goooo!" I cheered and the rest of the boys cheered along with me whilst Grayson laughed.

The presentation started "ok the Mongols by me and Grayson or Grayson and I."

And then we did the presentation.

"So what did we get Mr. Moran." I said and still stayed in front while Grayson went back to his seat.

"Grayson got a 100 and you got a 95." He said and I hope he was joking.

"Wwwhhhhhhhaaaaa girl you is crazy. I made it, yo that ain't fair." I said jokingly and everyone laughed.

Grayson then came up to the front with me and wrapped myself around him and carried me around the classroom.

"No gray put me down!" I said as I heard the class and mr Moran laughed.

The teacher didn't mind us being all lovey dovey because he said he was like that too with his wife.

He slowly put me down giggling a little.

He leaned down and kissed me softly.

I heard the class aww as I smiled into the kiss.