Come over :-: g

(:-:)

                                            (:-:)

"Give it the fuck back, kian!!" Y/n yelled as kian started running around the lunchroom with y/n's  grey beanie.

"Gotta catch me first!" Kian yelled back with a laugh.

Everyone watched with smiles on their faces admiring the two best friends.

"Kian!" Y/n yelled getting close to Kian.

Kian turned the corner sharply making y/n literally skkkrrrttt and then bumped into someone roughly making both of fall hard on the floor.

They both groaned as they shifted around in pain.

Grayson opened his eyes and saw the beautiful y/n on top of him.

Y/n then opened her eyes seeing the nerd of the school, Grayson.

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry Grayson are you ok?" Y/n said worryingly and helped Grayson up.

"Y-Yea i-I'm Fine. Are y-you alright?" Grayson mentally face palmed himself for stuttering.

Y/n chuckled making Grayson's heart flutter "I'm fine just a little bruise on my knee but it's whatever." She shrugged.

Grayson loved how she was easy to talk to and easy going. He could use someone like y/n. Easy to talk to. All of his friends stutter and are awkward but y/n isn't.

"Well I'm sorry again, uh yea but if you excuse my idiotic friend took my beanie." Y/n smiled and ran off before Grayson could say anything.

Grayson was now sad now feeling empty and cold. Grayson walked back to his table and sat not listening to his friends talk about Harry Potter.

Y/n finally got her beanie back putting it on her head and putting her hoodie over it. Kian and y/n both walked effortlessly back to their table which was next to Grayson's.

"Dude I don't know who to write about for the thing in English." Y/n said to Kian as she drank her Arizona tea.

Grayson listened carefully more interested in her than his friends.

"Just write about anybody, it's not that big of a deal." Kian shrugged sloppily eating his Doritos then dipping it in cheese.

"It's half of my grade for the quarter, Kian!" Y/n protested and chuckled after not being able to stay serious with Kian.

They both laughed it off before y/n got an idea and looked towards Grayson who was already staring at me, Grayson quickly looked down.

Y/n nudged Kian and pointed at Grayson before Kian nodded. Y/n stood up and walked to Grayson's table sitting right next to him making the nerds at Grayson's table shut up and turn a deep red watching intently at what the 'beautiful y/n' say.

"So Grayson I was wondering if you wanted to hang out after school?" Y/n asked with a smile and all the nerds spit out their milk and gasped rather loudly.