13. Not a Party till the Princess shows up

ALEXA

Friday, August 10th

It was the third day-Friday that something interesting happened. My period was finally finished, I was no longer feeling like death and I was willing to socialize. We were sitting around the living room, eating pasta that I had proudly made, by following the steps I knew by observing Cindy, who had made the dish a week before.

"This is really good," Nate moaned, shoveling another forkful into his mouth.

"Yeah," Isaac agreed, "It tastes just like mom's".

I blushed at the brothers' compliment.

"Can you guys stop your moaning and groaning, I'm trying to watch this interview," Arianna hissed, before raising the television volume.

We all watched the screen and sure enough, there was Arianna's favorite boy band, being interviewed. I thought the sight of the five boys together was odd considering the band was on hiatus. Then I realized it was an old interview considering Niall's hair was still a shocking blonde, Harry's hair was short and Zayn was still in the group.

"I swear Harry is so adorable," I heard her mutter.

Her brothers rolled their eyes and continued to eat their food. Then there was knock at the door. We all tensed, considering that we were home alone, and it was in the middle of the night.

"I'll get it," Isaac announced, before rising from his seat. He placed his half-eaten plate on the table and inched towards the door.

He peeked through the hole before he chuckled and unlocked the door, revealing a grinning Shaniah.

She was dressed in a skin-tight black dress that accentuated her curvy figure, and her usual straight brown hair, cascading down her shoulders in ringlets. She held a duffel bag in her hands.

Isaac let out a whistle and immediately grabbed her face and kissed her.

Nate sighed as he shook his head at the couple, "I keep telling you guys to get a room,"

Shaniah waved the comment off, and grinned at him, "Oh shut up and get dressed. We're going clubbing."

Nate considered Shaniah's words for a few seconds. Isaac sighed," Nate you're going, get dressed. It's been a while since you've had some fun,"

Shaniah turned to me, her smile growing even wider, "You're coming too! Alexa!"

Nate paused on his way to the hallway, "I don't think that's a good idea,"

"You're such a killjoy. Such a dad." Isaac grumbled, stomping his foot like a three-year-old.

"Mom said we shouldn't take her out the house unless it was to carry her back home," Nate reminded him, furrowing his brows.

Arianna growled, her eyes finally snapping from the TV screen, "Why don't you all go? I'm trying to watch my husbands in peace."

I snickered at Arianna's outburst and she gave me an apologetic smile, "Just don't be an idiot and put her in danger." She added, glaring at Isaac.

"Why is it always me?" He whined but Arianna's attention was back on the screen.

"C'mere you big baby, let's go get dressed," Shaniah cooed, shutting the door behind her and leading him down the hallway.

" Guys! I have nothing to wear!" I yelled at the retreating couple, Nate had already returned to his room.

"That's perfect! You'd fit perfectly at the club!" I heard Isaac yell back. Then I heard the sound of someone's face being smacked.