Author's note

In most werewolf books on here you have an alpha, a beta, a gamma/third and the alpha is usually male.

However in my book I have created it so that the alpha is a young she-wolf and it is more common to have female alphas, the packs are named after star signs, it is in the UK and you can be an alpha, alpha Moon or star.

I decided on having 3 different types of alpha as a way of keeping my writing different from all other wolf stories.

The alpha is the first born of any type of alpha like in other books but the moon goddess lets them know that they will be alpha.

An alpha moon is a child born of any alpha which isn't the first born and again the moon goddess lets them know they will be alpha.

Now, alpha star is when an alpha moon or alpha gives up their title to another wolf of a high rank or of alpha blood like the first born.

However, a wolf born with alpha blood can become an alpha moon if the current alpha (their parent) and the heir to the alpha title die then it will move to the oldest surviver. If the only heir dies then it will move to the beta and their mate becomes beta or the beta's eldest child.

This is my first time writing and I also have important exams/tests going on and I will mainly be focusing on my exams, so if my writing isn't to your liking DO NOT comment things like:
"I will stop reading", "this is so bad" or "make them longer" or "post more often".

I'm informing you now that I do this as a way to relax and enjoy myself so do not fill the comments with negativity.

I decided to make the packs be named after the zodiac signs as it is a way of making my writing unique. In other werewolf books the packs are named after wolf related things or something to do with the moon and I didn't like that so I did the zodiac as a person has a sun, a moon and a rising sign.

With that in mind the packs are still named related to the night and the sky but not in the same way so it's different and a bit more me.

Also, someone may know their mate but won't realise until the time is right. For example your mate could be a childhood friend who you have know all your life and suddenly you're friendship is being tested and then the sweet addicting smell of your mate hits you and yea. Just so I can be different.

Please enjoy I'm the alpha.