Chapter 28

"ITS HAPPENING!" I yelled. Gavin was running round trying to make sure he, well we would need when I was giving birth "GAVIN STOP! There's no time!" He dropped everything that was in his hands and ran and picked me up bridal style. He ran out of the pack house and straight to the pack hospital.

After several long and painful hours we welcomed two gorgeous twin girls, Emma-Louise and Sara-Jane. They were stunning.

18 years later
"Emma leave me alone." Sarah-Jane shouted from her room. The sound of the door slamming echoed throughout the pack house. "I feel bad for Sarah. I can't imagine what t must feel like for her to learn that her sister is mates with her boyfriend." I leaned into Gavin who had his arm around me, "I know. I'm just glad when we learned we were both single and we were friends." I can still remember discovering about us being mates. "We has one crazy time. I still feel guilty for everything that happened though." He broke away and walked over to he fridge. He pulled out a tube of rocky road ice cream and handed it to me.

I gave him a confused look. "Every time you bring it up, it's because your heat is coming and rocky road somehow manages to make your heat not as bad" and just as he said that I felt my heat starting, "and I'm not wrong. Your heat's now isn't it?" I nodded as a because scoffing down the ice cream. I finished it quickly before running to our bathroom. I ran the cold water in the bath as I stripped from my clothing.

Gavin came in with bags of ice. "Wow. No matter how many times I see you I can't get over your beauty." I chuckled before feeling the first proper wave hit me as I fell to the floor. He poured the ice in before lifting me into the bath and getting in behind me. He left a trail of kisses down my neck and arm as he rubbed my shoulders and back. He touch alone soothed the pain.

I turned around facing him and began a passionate kiss. Our tongues fought for dominance with me winning. I didn't want to stop so I began removing his shirt and trousers as I felt him bigger beneath me. "Louise stop, I won't be able to stop if we continue" I looked up "what if I don't want to stop" I teased as I continued to kiss him and kissed down his chest. He pulled me up so I was straddling him and we continued to kiss passionately. He took all the pain away.

We almost did it until we were interrupted by the door flying open and a deafening scream "first of all I found my mate and secondly I don't want anymore siblings." I laughed at Sarah Jane's comment. "Congratulations and don't worry we're not having anymore, I'm in heat which you'll soon experience. Wait outside and we'll come out." I heard her retreat and close the door.

I kissed Gavin again before pulling away. "We better go and see her. I'm just glad me heat has stopped and that I have short ones in the first place." We got changed and went out to talk about Sarah's mate.

————————————————————————————————————
Author's note
So this is a short chapter and unfortunately it's the last chapter in this book. I have been stressed from school work and exams that I haven't been able to write so I've decided to finish this book here. This chapter has been sitting partially written for a month if not more because I haven't had time. In the future I do plan on writing more books so please follow me and keep an eye out for new books.

Thank your for reading this book and I did originally plan for this to be a longer book school work just hasn't allowed for that. I've enjoyed writing this book over the past year and look forward to writing a new one. Bye.