Chapter 4

I quietly went up stairs and looked around. I noticed my personal gym door had light coming from underneath and was slightly open. I couldn't smell anyone, I could only hear them.

I went to my room to grab my bat and noticed a note on my bed:

"Louise, by the time you read this you will probably be trying to figure out your surprise. We have been working on this for a while, doing small unnoticeable changes and we're finishing it off. We hope you like it.
B-H and G-G p.s don't go to your gym until we come to you"

What are those two up to they know I don't like surprises. They were in our room Lou and all you can think about is how you don't like surprises really! I guess she's awake now. I was so curious I just had to look through the open door of my gym and saw Hudson and Gavin working as well as having a machine emitting some sort of gas/vapour.

I got there just as they were finishing and they started walking towards the door. Gavin turned off the machine and just as Hudson was about to open the door fully, I fell through the door. "Hi" I nervously smiled and laughed. "Seriously Louise. You just couldn't wait could you"

"1 You were in my room and 2 I'm nosey and paranoid about something happening. Also why couldn't I pick up your scents" Gavin walked over to me. His hair was a mess, his shirt removed  and his chest was covered in paint. He ran his hands through his hair. How have I never noticed how hot he was?

"Surprise?" I laughed and shook my head and walked over to him hugging him. "Never enter my room again or I'll end you" he laughed at me, slightly taken back by my threat. I took a step back and went and admired my newly decorated gym. "Don't think I'm joking. We may be mates and it may literally kill me but I'll kill you if you do this again without me knowing" I was so playful and casually when I said this and he knew it was true.

They had replaced all my old equipment with newer ones. There was a greater assortment of weights stacked by colour and weight and more. "When did you start this?" I looked at Hudson this time.

"Well, the last meeting with all the star sign packs was...." he looked at Gavin "...2 years ago" his voice was full of uncertainty. "2 YEARS. How have you been working on this for two years?" I slightly yelled the first part.

"We had to buy the stuff and we also had to make some stuff" Gavin spoke with a very 'isn't it obvious' tone of voice. I gave a small laugh and ran over and hugged him. "I hate you" I said playfully. I grinned and stuck my tongue out. "You love me really" he said. I went to walk away from the hug but Gavin grabbed my hand and pulled me back into him but this time I faced away from him.

Our arms crossed over my body and his head rested on top of my head. I looked up and smiled. "It funny" I began and turned to face Gavin "how a few hours ago I was so against the mate bond and now" Hudson coughed interrupting us, I glared at Hudson before I looked back at Gavin "now I couldn't be happier". Hudson burst out laughing, I glared him and if looks could kill he would be dead.

"What are you laughing at?" I commanded, he continued laughing. "What are you laughing at?" I repeated. I broke away from Gavin and went over to Hudson and slapped him across the face. He raised his hand to his cheek and looked at me shocked. "What was that for?"

"That was for laughing at us!" He started to laugh again. I raised my hand and looked as if I was about to hit him again so he stopped laughing. "I was laughing at a bird that flew past then did a circle backwards and then flew into a window. I want NOT laughing at you alpha". Alpha, I hate when he calls me that. Suddenly I felt two arms wrap around my waist immediately calming me down. "Hudson!" Gavin said his name and then Hudson bowed his head down to me "Sorry Louise"

I broke away from Gavin and left the gym. "Louise don't be mad please" Hudson pleaded. I went into my room and looked for a small black ring box and some money. Once I found the box, I opened it and admired the Welsh gold ring that belonged to my mother and father. "Father I found my mate" I whispered to the rings and my dad's changed size so it would fit Gavin's finger.

I returned to the gym and found Hudson and Gavin wondering around the room. I held the box and money behind my back and cleared my throat to get their attention. Hudson jumped "I'm so so sorry Louise for calling you alpha and making you think I was laughing at you and..." I raised my hand indicating for him to stop talking and he bowed his head out of respect.

I touched his head and took his hand with my right hand and place £50 in his hand. He lifted his head and tried to give me the money back "it's for this" I whispered and brought my hand holding the box into view "Gavin's getting my father's ring as a surprise and thanks" I smiled and so did Hudson. I returned the box to behind my back and walked over to Gavin with no emotion shown on my face.

"Gavin" I began with so much confidence "we have known each other forever and when I discovered we were mates I was joyous and also terrified about what could happen, but in a few hours that all changed." I took a breath and suddenly became shy.

"Louise, before you continue, there's something I have to say." He took a deep breath before continuing "I love you and" before he finished I brought the box forward and we both said "I want to marry you." As I finished I opened the box revealing the two rings. When Gavin finished he produced a fake silver necklace with a ring attached.

"Oh my goddess, it's beautiful Gavin." I almost dropped the rings. He lifted the necklace as if to say 'want me to put it on you?' So I walked closer to him, turned around and moved my hair out of the way. Once he put it on I lifted my father's ring and slide it onto his finger.

My welsh gold ring had a fake silver line that was twisted along the ring. When he put on his ring the silver line changed from silver to pale blue as that was Gavin's wolfs eye colour and on his ring there is diamond which changed from clear to violent becoming an amethyst.

"We're getting married" when he said that my heart rate increased, I took a deep breath and put my ring on my finger. "Yes we are."

We turned to leave, we saw that Hudson had already left, so we walked out holding hands and locked the gym when we left. We walked down stairs and out of my living space and onto the top of the main staircase. When we walked out the entire pack or at least most of it stood on the floors below waiting eagerly to see us.

I looked around and saw Hudson looking slightly guilty, sorry I was thinking about you guys being mates and accidentally had it open to most of the pack, he was sounded so apologetic, it's ok Hudson. I heard a sigh from over the mind link. I shook my head while smiling.

------------------------------------
Authors note
So I know they moved really quickly from scared about it to absolutely loving each other. This is because I was reading a fanfic and was fan girling over my favourite characters.

I've also decided to have a cast for my story.

Gavin - Sebastian Stan
Hudson - Chris Pine
Louise - Selena Gomez
General - Woody Harrelson
Rogue alpha - Henry Calvin
James - Jared Leto
Pack doctor - Scarlett Johansson
Jennifer - Gal Gadot
Tom - Tom Holland
Harry - Harry Holland
Steven - Paddy Holland

I've done the cast for all chapters here just so you have an idea.