Chapter 20

I think I must have passed out because I woke up a few hours later in a hospital room with a drip on my arm while also being connected to heart rate monitor. I felt stronger and much better after having the drip and what ever was in it. When I first regained consciousness I panicked and started pulling the drip out of my arm and disconnected myself from the heart rate monitor.

Once I had nothing connected to me I tried to get up and out of the bed but I was unable to due to restraints on my legs. I tried to use my magic to undo then before trying to break them apart. I was unsuccessful in both attempts. They must be using something to weaken me or my magic. I looked around to try and find something to use to free me from the restraints.

As I looked around I noticed that everything was bolted or taped down to obviously stop me from doing any harm to me or others and to mostly likely stop me from escaping. Once I saw that I had nothing to around me to use I ran my fingers through my hair, feeling trying to find any bobby pins or something in my hair. I was about to give up hope when I came across a bobby pin hidden in a knot in my hair.

I pried the pin out of the knot before proceeding to pick the lock. After several unsuccessful minutes it finally worked. After 10 or so more minutes passed I was completely free from my restraints. I got up and out of the bed and ran to the door. It was locked but I was still able to throw it open easily.

When I went to walk out I was stopped by a barrier spell, "ELIZABETH!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, "ELIZABETH!!!" I yelled again banging on the barrier, I kept yelling until I heard the footsteps of a child. "Calm down. I'm not letting you out." She stayed and I knew that Gavin had ordered for me to stay in the room.

"If you won't let me out I'll get myself out. And you listen to me, I'm the alpha." She chuckled slightly and turned to walk away. I stepped back and took a minute to calm myself before I placed my hands on the barrier, "ostende mihi" and just like that I knew exactly what spell was used as well as it's counter spell.

"Obice opposito, Obice opposito, Obice opposito." I chanted the spell which literally meant the opposite barrier. I slowly felt the barrier melt away. 'The restraints' I thought 'must have had magic cancelling properties'. I was now free "inviseque" I whispered before turning invisible. I ran past guards, doctors, nurses and Gavin and Alex. I stopped to hear what they were saying.

"Alex your mad. That isn't Louise she died." Gavin thought I actually died but he was there, he helped with the plan, what is wrong with him? "She never died you know that. You were there when she came up with that idiotic plan" Alex replied. He shook his head, "I was the one who found her you and liz were the last to see her. Now don't give your alpha that crap!" He shouted at her. She shouted back "You are not my alpha and you never will be! My cousin is and always will be my alpha!" She turned and stormed towards me and Gavin stormed off in the opposite direction.

She stopped beside where I was standing, "I know your there Lou." How? "Reppearaie" my head hung low as I looked at her. Before I could ask how could she see me she answered "Liz did a spell so I could see through magic and walk through it. She and I both knew that you would get out eventually"

She linked her arm with mine and took me to the belongings store where doctors could put their belongings. She picked up and outfit and handed them to me "here put these on." Took the clothes she handed me and found the changing room in the belongings store. I came out wearing a yellow woollen jumper which was a few sizes too big as well as a pair of black leggings which were the right size.

When I came out she handed me a pair of black ankle boots and a pair of socks. Once I had put the shoes on she walked me over to a sink and started to rinse my hair once my hair was soaked she turned off the tap and grabbed an old t-shirt and started to dry my hair with it. "What is wrong with Gavin?" I asked, she shook her head, "nothing, after you 'died' he was in pain and couldn't cope and well now his like this. I don't know what he did but I think he actually believes that you died."

No wolf has the ability to erase or change memories so it had to be a witch. Elizabeth. "I bet you Elizabeth had something to do with it" She picked up a hair brush and put the t-shirt down and started brushing my hair.

"Why do you think Liz had something to do with it?"

"No wolf has mind altering abilities but a witch can go into your mind and change things. I think I might have had a witch in my mind since the rogue attack." She looked shocked, not knowing what to say.

"B...b...but that was like" she took a pause and turned her diagonally, looking deep in thought "7 months ago. That's quite a time for having someone in your mind." I nodded agreeing with her. "It was and I didn't realise until damage was done." I looked down at my feet, showing a moment of weakness.

Once she finished brushing my hair, she put it into a single Dutch braid. I turned around to face her "what should I do? I'm the alpha, I need to get my pack back." I put emphasise on 'need', I felt desperate. My pack was being taken over by my mate, who didn't believe I was who I said I was.

"You need to challenge him. You need to train everyday as well as practise your magic. I'll get our best fighters and the strongest witch I can find."

————————————————————————————————————
I won't be post new chapter as often due to the fact that I've started school again and won't have as much time as I did over summer.

Cast
Louise - Selena Gomez
Alex - Scarlett Johansson
Elizabeth - Ariana Greenblatt