Chapter 19

Louise's POV

A couple of months later I had finally banished the voice from my head. I spent the past months in silence, in pain and alone. For the first few weeks Elizabeth would visit occasionally but those soon stopped due to her thinking I was going insane with my random yelling and screaming in pain and frustration.

After a while I lost track of time and my screaming stopped. I sat in the same spot near enough the entire time only moving to get food before returning to spot on the bed. I grew tired and slowly more insane. The voice grew tired of me in this state. It said it needed someone strong and stable, both physically and mentally and currently I was neither according to it.

I had been in the same room in the same place for half a year now and the voice had finally left and I realised that faking my death was its idea not mine. I decided I would reintroduce myself into the pack slowly; first I would turn the link back on and then I would try and mend my mate bond before I would begin to see pack and family members.

I pictured myself standing in a dark room with one door. I stared at the busted old looking door. I walked slowly towards the door and turned the handle. I opened slowly and I was faced with a brick wall that was slowly falling down. As the bricks fell one by one they disappeared in mind air. When the wall was completely gone, I stepped out of my personal room and into the pack mind link room.

Noise suddenly filled my head, I pulled my hands to my head, closed my eyes and tensed up in pain. I opened my mouth to scream but no noise came out. Tears began to spill out of my eyes and my mouth remained open. I opened my eyes, remained tense and slowly lowered my arms.

I continued to silently scream.

I heard everyone talking on every open link. The chatter cause pain so intense I almost past out due to it. With tears streaming down my face and my sat on the floor on my knees, I mustered up enough strength to slam everyone's door shut causing me to enter into silence once again. When the pain stopped I fell forward and put my arms out in front of me to stop my face from hitting the ground. I had no strength left in me. I face planted the floor so hard I heard my nose crack before I felt a warm liquid run out of my nose.

I sat up and wiped away what came out of my nose and looked and saw that it was blood. I gently touched my nose and hissed in pain. I got up and walked to the kitchen to find a clean cloth to hold under my nose to catch the blood. Once I found it I walked over to the metal door, typed in password to open to door and I walked out of the door for the first time in 6 months.

I closed the door behind me and looked around and saw no one was about. I cautiously walked down the hall, looking around every corner. I saw no one until I got to the entrance to the building.

I looked around and saw that no one paid me any attention and most likely thought I previously rogue or very poor and homeless.

I hadn't showered in months so my scent was malodorous, my dark brown hair now rested half way down my back and the waves were surprisingly untangled. I was breathing heavier than usual and my eyes burned slightly at the brightness of the hall. I looked around to see what everyone was looking at and I saw Gavin, Hudson and my family standing at the top of the staircase.

I pushed myself past everyone quickly making my way to the staircase. I looked up and saw only one set of eyes looking at me. Nick. I smile made its way across my face as he tried to make his way to me but it quickly fell when I saw Robbie and Emmet grab his wrists and place a foot in front of each of his legs to stop him going anywhere.

I walked up the stairs slowly making my way to them. Gavin stopped talking when he saw me walk up the steps. I was so concentrated before on finding him and my family and walking longer than I had in months. He looked disgusted at the sight of me.

He didn't recognise me. I continued walking up the steps. When I got to the top I looked over, saw that nick was no longer being stopped and was slowly walking over to me. I ran over to him, much slower than usual, and hugged him. He whispered in my ear "Louise, is it really you?" I took a step back and nodded. Tears began to fill my eyes as I hoarsely said "y-y-yes!"

I groggily walked over to the mic that Gavin had been talking into. I took a deep breath as I was about to talk to the pack for the first in 6 months. "This maybe hard to believe but" I began slowly and with a gap every two or three words "for the past few months I've been mind controlled, I've been fighting with the voice that tried to control me for months. I....I....um..." I started feeling weak and dizzy.

I stumbled backwards pushing everyone behind me away. I stopped when I felt the wall against my back. I slumped down against the wall before turning and lying down. The voice made me weaker and more prone to fainting spells. I lay on the floor with my knees bent and looking straight up at the ceiling.

I lay there for a couple of minutes before very slowly sitting up with my back against the wall. "I'm ok." I rubbed my right eye and took another deep breath, "the voice has made me weaker and more prone to fainting" I looked over to Gavin who turned his head away from me, "Nick, you and Hudson get her out of here. Take her to the hospital." He sounded cold and heartless.

I felt nick take my hand before bending down and placing his other hand behind my back, Hudson repeated the action before they stood up pulling me with them. I got up when they pulled me, I had no energy to fight back or use my rank to my advantage but I couldn't.

They led me down the steps. I tried to stay awake but when we got to e bottom of the stairs I passed out and had to be carried the rest of the way.

I'm the alpha. I shouldn't be in this state. I can't be weak.

————————————————————————————————————
Cast
Louise - Selena Gomez
Gavin - Sebastian Stan
Hudson - Chris Pine
Damien (dad) -50 Ben affleck
Beth (mum) -50 jennifer Garner
Rebecca -30 Claire holt
Claire -28 Venessa marano
Zack -27 ryker Lynch
Peter -27 Joesph Morgan
Rose -26 Laura marano
Michelle -24 olivia Holt
Nick -22 nick jonas
Emmet -22 Leo Howard
Robbie -22 Ross Lynch