Chapter 13

"You guys knew that I was going to have magic?" Both my parents nodded, "yes but we only realised after we reread the prophecy the day of the rogue attack. When you shifted we knew for definite that wolf was you." I was confused at what my mum had to say. How could they have know for sure.  "Before you ask how we knew. We knew because we knew that the only way for us to win was for us to be killed or taken as prisoners, so we made sure that you weren't there when we were taken, we allowed you to think we were dead so you would work harder than any other alpha."

I never realised that I was born alpha moon, I always thought I became it when my brothers and sisters died.

"Ok. So to answer your question dad," I turned at looked at my dad, "When I was 12 I had made deals and formed alliances with almost 98 countries. Also during this year there was a hunter attack in packs across the UK but I managed to create a peace treaty with the humans. Something no other Alpha has ever done.  Since I became alpha so young I've  worked twice as hard in all areas than most other alphas because I had to prove myself to them and her pack"

Everyone was taken back and a bit surprised by what I had done within 4 years. "I was able to run the pack entirely by the age of 10 but I still made Cara's dad help and this year I let a pack of rogues stay on the pack grounds because they told me that there was hunter attacks" my eldest sister, who is now 30 stepped forward and towards me.

"Lou I thought you said you made a peace treaty with the humans?" I nodded, "I did Rebecca, but there were a group of humans who didn't like it and I thought that it was them. They hated us wolves and it was hard for me to get all their leaders and important people to sign the treaty. But I did it." I was so proud that I had been the first alpha to accomplish that especially since I was half the age of an average beginner alpha.

"Now lets get out of here." We all looked around the room and saw that any doors or windows that there was previously had been changed to walls. "Ok.... that's a bit of a set back but I think I might be able to teleport us all out. I don't know I've never done it before. Everyone hold hands."

We stood in a circle and I held mum's and Nick's hands. I closed my eyes and pictured the 12 of us standing in the same circle in the same order holding hands in the panic/emergency room. I focused on every little detail. What everyone was wearing, their appearance as well as what would be beside us in the room, where abouts we would all stand.

I did this for a couple of minutes but when I opened my eyes we stood in the same spot. "No no no. I thought that was going to work. Don't let go hands yet. I want to try something else."

I closed my eyes and pictured the same image as before but this time I started chanting. "Llévanos a ese lugar. Ut nos illuc. Llévanos a ese lugar. Ut nos illuc. Llévanos a ese lugar. Ut nos illuc." With each repeat I got louder and louder. I started off in a loud whisper but ended up shouting as loud as I could. I felt us all shaking and struggling to keep on holding hands.

When the shaking eventually stopped we stood in the panic/emergency room. Everyone let go except for Nick who noticed I was weak from doing the spell. He held me up as I didn't have the energy. "You did it Lou" Nick, Robbie and Emmet said at the same time (the three triples, 22yrs old). "Yea I guess u did. I think I'm fine now Nick." Nick slowly removed his hands from my back and my right hand.

"See I'm fine." I said very weakly. Shortly after I said that I collapsed on the floor. I had no energy to even try and stop myself from falling or to keep my eyes open. I could hear everything around me. I heard everyone quickly rush to me before I heard my dad say "Zack pick her up and Peter go and unlock the door. Claire, go find Alex and Rose go find Gavin and Michelle find Hudson. GO NOW!"

I heard the door unlock and get pulled open. Zack bent down to pick me up but as quickly as he touched me he removed his hands, "ah ya wee bugger" I heard him say through his teeth, "she shocked me. I ain't pickin her up. Nick gone you do it." I heard Nick sigh. It was nice to see- I mean hear that Zack still spoke the same with bad English.

"Oi what was that fer?" I'm guessing Nick either hit him across he head like he used to when we were younger or he pushed him out of the way. He bent down and carefully put his arms underneath my knees and the arch of my back. "What are you on about? She didn't shock me." I heard Zack mumble something but couldn't quite make it out.

Nick was always the one who told what was going on and never babied me even when I was young, "Louise I know you can hear so I'm just gonna pick you up ok?" And just as he said that he picked me up and my head hang over his arm. Feels like deja vu. I felt someone move my hair that sat between my back and Nick's arm, so that my hair fell over his arm, free to move.

I lay lifelessly in his arm, a feeling I felt not that long ago. I had no concept of time or where I was, I slowly drifted further into my unconscious state, I was no longer able to hear the world around me. I could no longer feel my brother's strong arms beneath me. I was truly alone.

I was surrounded by a deafening silence and a blinding darkness.

I was alone, scared and in pain.

------------------------------------

Cast.
Louise - Selena Gomez
Damien - Ben Affleck 
Beth - Jennifer Garner
Rebecca (30) - Claire Holt
Claire (28) - Venessa Marano
Zack (27) - Ryker Lynch
Peter (27) - Joesph Morgan
Rose (26) - Laura Marano
Michelle (24) - Olivia Holt
Nick (22) - Nick Jonas
Emmet (22) - Leo Howard
Robbie (22) - Ross Lynch