Chapter 8

Katie (wolf)'s POV

As Louise gave me full control, we shifted and ran towards the forest. What is happening to you Louise? Why can't you remember our mate?

I knew I could remember our mate but I knew Louise couldn't and I just didn't know why.

I ran for what felt like hours, until I came upon a clearing. I'm going to rest here and please tell me what's happening. Louise had put up a wolf wall, a wall that prevents the human form from talking to the wolf form. When she shifted the wall came crumbling down.

It's mum's ring. It's cursed. It made mum go crazy and it made me forget my mate. I knew who was behind this. A witch from the Victorian coven. I put up the wolf wall so Louise couldn't stop me. I turned and ran back towards the pack and I could feel her banging against the wall but I blocked it out.

I ran as fast as I could and made my way to Alex upon getting back to the centre of the pack. "Katie, what do I owe the pleasure of your visit?"

We walked out to the seats in the waiting area. Alex sat on an end seat and I sat on the floor beside her. "Louise has be cursed from her mother's ring it cursed her to forget her mate. The ring was cursed by a witch from the Victorian coven and by a powerful witch as well."

Alex quickly stood up and left. I farted after her, my tongue hanging out of my mouth as I ran, the sound of my paws on the floor could be heard throughout the hospital. When I caught up to Alex she was talking to a young girl around age 10.

"Alex who's this?" Both girl and I asked. "Katie, Elizabeth. Elizabeth, Katie." Alex pointed to me then her then her to me. "Hi, I'm Alpha Louise's wolf and your not a wolf so what are you?"

Elizabeth looked at Alex before she answered as if for reassurance. "I'm Elizabeth from the Victorian coven." Victorian coven.

As soon as she said that I barred my teeth and growled. I began circling her before pouncing on her but just before I touched her I heard her say "rigescunt indutae" and I froze in mid air. "What did you do to me? Your coven cursed Louise and her mother."

Before she did or said anything else she said one word "subcinctus." With that I was forced to painfully shift. No witch could force a wolf to shift.

After a very painful shift Elizabeth threw Louise clothes who went behind a building to change.

Louise's POV
After Katie and I painfully shifted, Alex threw me clothes so I went behind a building to change into the clothes she gave me. When I returned to Alex and Elizabeth, "Louise give me your ring." Elizabeth out stretched her hand and I placed my mum's ring in her hand.

She covered the ring with her other hand and began chanting, "Vacat vobis, liberum de execratione maledicta congessit. Et tu nunc libero." She repeated it over and over again getting louder each time.

She chanted it for a couple of minutes before stopping. "There the ring is no longer cursed." As I slide on the ring she said "memento. Gawino venerant ad nos." And with in minutes Gavin was standing by my side.

I turned to face him and gave him a big bear hug. "The ring isn't cursed anymore" I looked up and smiled, "Now we have wedding planning." I tapped his chest before skipping back inside.

As I skipped away I heard Gavin whisper something but I didn't catch what he said so I ignored it. I made my way up to my office on the 3rd floor and went on my laptop.

I needed to inform the mate-joining wolf of the marriage that has to be held next week.

'Dear joiner wolf,
I'm sure you have heard I've found my mate and as tradition tells I must be married within the next week and I propose that it should be held in exactly seven days time. Please get back to me.
Sincerely from Alpha Moon Louise.'
I sent the email to the man how brought my mum and dad together in marriage.

For the next few hours I sent emails out to family members, Alphas and Luna's from other packs to inform them of the joining ceremony and wedding. I decided that both ceremony's will take place in the pack house for handiness.

I spent hours on my laptop before Gavin came in. "Need any help?" I turned and looked at him. "Nope but you need to get a suit, so does Hudson and tell him Jennifer and the boys need formal attire for next week." And with that he left and I continued my search.

------------------------------------
Authors note:
I know this chapter is shorter than the others but that's because I want to keep The all the wedding planning and the ceremony's together in one chapter.

Cast:
Louise - Selena Gomez
Gavin - Sebastian Stan
Alex - Scarlet Johansson
Elizabeth - Ariana Greenblatt